Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to make GIF on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to make GIF on iPhone
While the internet has evolved into a kind of technological paradise over the last 30 years, the allure of low-tech animated GIFs has held up better than most observers predicted in the age of social media. GIF generation is now automated, and all you need is your smartphone, unlike before 2000, when you needed computer-based graphical software to bring a sequence of static photographs to life. You can produce GIFs on your iPhone in a variety of ways using Apple’s Live Photos or third-party apps. We’ll show you how it’s done.
- To take a live photo, open the Camera app and press the Bullseye symbol in the top-right corner of the screen until an animation begins and the yellow “live” label appears.
- Launch the Photos app and tap Albums at the bottom of the window to transform the shot into a GIF.
- Tap Live Photos under Media Types.
- Swipe Up to select the image you wish to work with.
- You’ll notice options like Live, Loop, Bounce, and Long Exposure; for your animation, choose either Loop or Bounce.
- Loop softly loops the three-second live shot, successfully converting the live photo to a GIF.
- Bounce is an animation that moves the live photo forward and backward.
If you’re not interested in creating and designing your own custom GIF from scratch, we recommend using the GIF finder in Apple Messages. To find and share GIFs with friends and family, add a GIF using the #images function in the iPhone app’s Messages.
- Enter a contact or tap an existing discussion in Messages.
- To find a specific GIF or enter a term, tap Find Images.
- To include the GIF in your message, simply tap it.
- Press the Send button.
If you hold down the Camera Shutter button for longer than it takes to capture a single picture, iOS 14 will launch the video camera instead of the photo burst mode, as it did in previous versions. You must press and hold the shutter button while sliding it to the left if you want to conduct a picture burst with various still frames at full quality. Be warned that it takes some time to become used to this specific motion. When you don’t feel like recording a movie, use burst images to mimic a flipbook animation designed to draw activity or create unique effects. With the bundled Shortcuts app on your iPhone, they’re especially useful for creating animated GIFs.
The free Giphy app, unquestionably the most well-known GIF creator available today, is a study in visual insanity. Despite the fact that Facebook now owns Giphy, the app is still accessible on the App Store. The only difference is that you must now create an account and then log in using Facebook, Apple ID, or facial recognition. With Giphy, you may choose from a large selection of free GIFs for every occasion. You may also utilise your own photos from your photo library or take a fresh shot or video and add animated stickers, text, filters, and even augmented reality (AR) effects to it.
Guide about How to make GIF on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to make GIF on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to make GIF on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to make GIF on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to make GIF on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.