Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Message Someone on Tinder. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Message Someone on Tinder
To post someone on Tinder, you need to match with that person. First, install the app and sign in. Tap the speaker icon to see your list, and then click on the person you want to talk to. Click the “Message” box, type what you want to say, then tap “Send”. button. It sounds pretty simple, right? It is, but we will give you detailed information that will show you how everything looks.
How to Message Someone on Tinder Application
- After matching with someone on Tinder, click the word bubble icon in the top right corner of the app.
- You are shown a screen with your matches listed horizontally across the top with a vertical list of messages received below. Tap the user image you want to send.
- Chat window open. Tap the text field at the bottom of the screen and enter a message.
- Select Send.
- Your message has been sent to someone else. You can chat like you do on other messaging applications like WhatsApp, Vero, and Facebook Messenger.
How to Send to Tinder website
- On the left side of the screen, you should see a list of everyone who matches Tinder. Select the profile of the person you want to talk to.
- At the bottom of the screen, select the text field that says Enter message.
- Enter your message and select Send.
- Your Tinder Chat is now enabled.
Guide about How To Message Someone on Tinder
In this guide, we told you about the How To Message Someone on Tinder; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Message Someone on Tinder in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Message Someone on Tinder, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Message Someone on Tinder. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.