Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone
Apple Inc.’s iPhone is one of the most successful and popular devices of recent times. In addition to the iPod and iPad, the iPhone also works as a media player and Internet client. With over 1.65 billion iOS users today, iOS has proven to be a tough competition for the Android market. The process of transferring playlists from iPhone, iPad, or iPod to iTunes on a computer varies depending on the operating system.
It doesn’t matter if you are a new iOS user or have been using the platform for over a decade, syncing your iPhone with iTunes has always been very important and a very curious topic among users. Unfortunately, the process is not as simple as it should be! iTunes offers solutions, but it’s not really clear. As a result, many first time users get into trouble.
Transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone
AnyTrans is said to be one of the most effective iTunes alternatives to manage iTunes library as well as content on iPhone. Below is its features on transferring iTunes playlists. Now, download AnyTrans on your computer first, then follow the steps to sync playlists from iTunes to iPhone.
- Open AnyTrans on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
- Click on the iTunes Library, where you will find the contents in the iTunes Library.
- Select the playlists you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Click on “Unlock” button on the top-right corner to add the iTunes playlist to your iPhone.
Transfer playlists from iTunes to iPhone via iTunes
Now, let’s check how to sync playlists from iTunes to iPhone using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Launch iTunes if it does not open automatically.
- Click “iPhone” on the top of iTunes.
- Click Music, then select “Synchronize Music”.
- Check “Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres” and target playlists.
- Click “Apply” below to add playlists to iPhone.
- After iPhone Sync, just click “On this iPhone” on the top to see the newly added playlist on your iPhone.
Guide about How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Move iTunes Playlist to iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.