Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC
When your iPhone is full of pictures, you may want to transfer some photos from your iPhone to it home laptop for backup. So, here are five ways you can try uploading photos from your iPhone to laptop. Regardless of whether you are running on a Windows or Mac laptop, we have covered it. AnyTrans is a comprehensive iPhone data management application that works on Windows and Mac computers. With it, you can easily manage all your iPhone photos. Check your key features on iPhone Photo Transfer.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC: USB vs Wireless
There are two straight ways of transferring photos from your iPhone to your PC. One way is to transfer photos using a USB cable. To upload your photos this way, you will need your iPhone charger cable. Connect one end to your iPhone and the other end to a USB port on your computer. You can also wirelessly transfer photos from iPhone to Windows. No cables required. However, you will need to connect to Wi-Fi to transfer photos. You will also need an Apple iCloud account (which will be discussed later).
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Wireless Computer
There are two simple ways of wirelessly transferring your iPhone photos to your Windows PC. In this section, you will find:
- How to automatically transfer photos from iPhone to computer using iCloud Photos
- How to upload pictures from iPhone to PC using iCloud.com
Transferring photos using either method requires an iCloud account. iCloud is a storage service offered by Apple. It allows you to upload media from your iPhone to your iCloud account. You can then transfer photos from iCloud to other devices.
It should already be set up iCloud account when you first get your iPhone. iCloud gives you 5GB of free storage. However, if you take a lot of photos, you may want to upgrade to 50 GB (and there are options to upgrade to 200 GB and 2 TB, too).
How to Transfer Images from iPhone to PC Using iCloud Photos
- Do you want to know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to computer via iCloud Photos? First, you need to activate the iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone. Tap Settings, then Photos, then select iCloud Photos (or iCloud Photo Library, depending on your device).
- Thus, when you take a photo, it will be transferred to iCloud (as long as you have Wi-Fi). Second, you need to download iCloud for your Windows application on your computer. You can click here to download from Apple’s website. Install iCloud for Windows on your PC. Then log in using your Apple ID (this is the same Apple ID you used for your iPhone Store account). Open iCloud for Windows program on your computer.
- Make sure you put a check mark next to Photos. Then click the corresponding Options button. Select the iCloud Photo Library option. Then select Download new photos and videos to my PC. If you want to upload new photos and videos automatically from your PC to your iCloud Photo Library, then check Upload new photos and videos from my PC. Click Done. Then click Apply. Any new photos taken with your iPhone will be automatically downloaded to your PC whenever you have Wi-Fi.
- To recover photos downloaded via iCloud, open your Explorer Manager (known as Windows Explorer on Windows 7 devices). Click this PC (or Computer on Windows 7 devices) on the left side of the screen . Double-click on iCloud Photos. Then double click on Records. Here, you will be able to view the iCloud folders of the photos.
How To Download Photos From iPhone To PC Using iCloud.com
- You can also download your iPhone photos from iCloud.com. As with iCloud Photos, you first need to enable your iPhone to upload photos to iCloud.
- Click Settings> Photos> iCloud Photos. Now you are ready to download the photos from iCloud.com to your computer.
- Open a web browser on your computer, then go to iCloud.com. Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- If your iPhone uses a two-factor authentication, then you will be prompted to enter a six-digit PIN on your PC.
- At the same time, a window will appear on your iPhone indicating that Apple ID access is required by your PC. Tap Allow. The next screen will give you your six-digit PIN. Click this on your PC.
- If you want to use the same PC to access iCloud.com in the future, you have the option to trust your computer. That way, you will not have to go through the verification process the next time you log in to iCloud.com.
- From iCloud.com, click on Photos. Now you can access your photo library. It will be set up similarly to the Photos application on your iPhone.
- On the left-hand sidebar, you can click to access your media by media type, or you can access your iPhone photo library album.
- Select any photos you want to download to your computer. Then click the Download icon (cloud with arrow arrow) at the top of the screen.
- Your photos will start to appear in the Records folder on your PC. From here, you can drag your photos into the Images folder on the left side of the screen.
How to transfer photos from iPhone to PC With a USB cable
Do you want to know how to transfer photos from iPhone to PC using USB cable? There are several ways to transfer photos from iPhone to Windows PC via a USB cable. In this article, you will find:
- How to import photos from iPhone to PC using the Windows Photos application
- How to copy photos from iPhone to PC using Windows AutoPlay
- How to download photos from iPhone to computer with File Explorer / Windows Explorer
How To Import Photos From iPhone To PC Using Windows Photos Application
- If you are using a Windows 8 or Windows 10 computer, you can transfer your photos through the Windows Photos application (also known as Microsoft Photos). The existing Windows Photos application is installed on your PC.
- First, make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your PC. To do this, open iTunes on your PC. Click Help. Then click Check for Updates. Follow the instructions to install the latest version of iTunes.
- Next, plug your iPhone into your PC using the USB charger cable.
- A notification may appear on your iPhone, asking if you trust your computer. Alternatively, you may be asked if you have access to your photos and videos. In any case, say you do. Then enter your device passcode when ready.
- On your PC, open the Photos application. This can be accessed through the Start menu.
- Once you have opened the Photos application, it should give you the option to import your photos from iPhone to PC. On a Windows 10 computer, this option will be located in the upper right corner of the Photos application. On a Windows 8 computer, you will need to right-click anywhere on the Photos application, and the import option will appear.
- Click Import. Select the items you want to import.
- If you are using a Windows 8 computer, click Login again. On a Windows 10 computer, click Continue, then click Sign In again.
- On some devices, you have to click on Selected Import instead of Continue> Import. Then your computer will immediately start transferring photos from iPhone to PC.
- The files will start to transfer from your iPhone to your PC.
- Once your PC has finished importing photos, they can be found in the folders within your Pictures folder. They will be set automatically by date.
How To Copy Photos From iPhone To PC Using Windows AutoPlay
- If you have a Windows 7 computer, you cannot upload photos using the Photos application. Windows 7 computers do not have any Photos application!
- However, you can transfer photos from iPhone to PC using Windows AutoPlay.
- First, connect your iPhone to your computer. Allow iPhone to access your computer when ready. Enter your passcode.
- When your iPhone connects to your computer, an AutoPlay window should open. Click Import Photos and Videos (make sure you select the option with Photos under it, instead of Dropbox option).
- All your photos will be imported from your iPhone and copied into your Pictures folder. They will be automatically organized into folders by the date of import.
How To Download Photos From iPhone To Computer With Explorer / Windows Explorer
- Transferring photos using Explorer Manager (known as Windows Explorer on Windows 7 devices) is another way to get your iPhone photos on your PC. No settings required.
- First, connect your iPhone to your PC via USB charger cable. Get any permissions your iPhone requires, and enter your iPhone passcode if required.
- If you have a Windows 8 or Windows 10 PC, open Explorer Manager. You should see your iPhone under this PC, the Apple iPhone icon. Double-click on the Apple iPhone.
- If you have a Windows 7 PC, open Windows Explorer. You will find your iPhone under Computer, labeled Apple iPhone. Double-click on the Apple iPhone.
- Once you have installed the Apple iPhone (on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 computers), you will be taken to the folder labeled Internal Storage. Double click to open this. And double click to open the DCIM folder.
- You will see one or more folders. These include your images in (and other media, such as video files). They should name things like 100APPLE, 101APPLE, 100CLOUD, 101CLOUD, and so on.
- If you want to copy all of the photos from your iPhone, click and drag to select all of the folders. Then right-click on any folder. Select Copy.
- Now you need to paste these folders of photos into the Pictures folder on your computer. Click Pictures on the left side of the screen.
- Right-click on a blank space in the first part of the window, then select Paste. Folders of photos will start transferring from your iPhone!
- Once your photos have finished copying, you can access them by double-clicking on the folders within the Images folder.
- If you want to copy specific photos from your iPhone, make sure the Apple iPhone is selected on the left. Then double click on the 100APPLE folder (or any other media folder).
Guide about How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Move Photos From iPhone To PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.