Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu
For quick access, Windows 11 allows you to share folders, drivers, applications, contacts (human applications), libraries, OneDrive, network locations, and a few pages of Settings to the menu Start. Areas stuck can be opened quickly with two or three signs. For Store Apps, the Start menu displays Live Tiles (whenever an application becomes supported), so you can see help updates initially.
In the container, Windows 11 allows pinning documents that can be run (* .exe) to the Start menu. If you think you are not content with this limit, you can add it as shown in the article.
Divide a folder into the Start menu in Windows 11
- Open the Explorer Manager and go to the folder where you want to share our Start menu.
- Right-click on the folder and then enter the PIN from the Start option to share the folder to the Start menu.
- Open the Start menu now. If you cannot see the folder in the Pinned Applications section, scroll down to the pinned applications section to view the pinned folder.
- If you want to access it quickly without scrolling down the list of pinned applications, drag and drop the folder to the row of pinned applications or right-click on it then click Move to top option.
Remove a folder from Windows 11 Start
- To remove a assigned folder from the Start menu, right-click on it and click Remove from Start menu.
Divide a folder into Fast Access in Windows 11
- In addition to the Start menu, one can also assign a folder to the Explorer Fast Access Room. Here it is how to do so.
- Right-click on the folder you want to share to the Fast Access and then enter the PIN to the Fast Access option.
Guide about How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu
In this guide, we told you about the How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Pin/Unpin a Folder to Windows 11 Start Menu. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.