Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices
YouTube is one of the most diverse content platforms in the world, and it is easy to find tutorials, TV shows, and even new music videos. But it’s not all about watching – sometimes you just want to listen to YouTube in the background while working on doing something else on it phone.
Closing the YouTube app will not play the video, but there are a few simple exercises that allow you to listen to a video in the background. Even better, there are ways to get a little pop-up YouTube device while browsing elsewhere.
This is our convenience guide on how to play YouTube in the background, for both iOS and Android devices. Are you looking for music on YouTube that you can listen in the background? Then you should see us guide on how to download music from YouTube and listen to it on any device.
How to Play YouTube in the background on Android
Use Desktop Mode on Android
- Open Chrome, and click https://m.youtube.com to search mobile version of YouTube.
- Find the video you want to play. Once you have seen the video, tap the three vertical icons at the top right of the screen to select Desktop.
- Once the field is repaired, click Start button to play the video. Switch applications, or set your screen to silent mode, the video will pause.
- Swipe down to reach the control center, and find a video in your settings. Press play.
- Turn off your screen, or switch to another application, YouTube will continue to play.
Picture-in-Picture View on Android
- Turn on PiP by going to Settings on your smartphone or tablet.
- Click Applications.
- Scroll down to find the YouTube application, then tap YouTube. Below, select Allowed under Image.
- To play PiP, start playing a video within the YouTube app, and click the button home button. YouTube video will appear in a small window on the screen, which you can move around with your finger. The video will continue to play as you unlock other applications.
Guide about How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices
In this guide, we told you about the How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Play YouTube in the Background on Android Devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.