Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Post an Ad on Craigslist. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Post an Ad on Craigslist
Craigslist (designed as Craigslist) is a unique American website with sections on services, homes, for sale, preferences, services, nonprofits, presentations, rebounds, and discussion forums. Craig Newmark began working as a friend email sharing director in 1995 with community events in the San Francisco Bay Area. It became a web-based service in 1996 and has expanded to other accounting sectors. It began to expand to other cities in the US and Canada in 2000 and now covers 70 countries.
Craigs list is like an online mom-and-pop store. It may not seem like much, but you will be amazed at everything you can see. Craigslist is a world-renowned website used for posting job worlds, sales, real estate, services, and personal ads. Take advantage of this free service by creating your own ads. Read the steps below to learn how to post an ad on Craigs list.
How to Post an Ad on Craigs List
The process for posting ads on Craigs list is very simple. Just follow these steps:
- From a web browser, go to the Craigs List.
- The website will automatically take you to the local Craigs List sites that you believe are most relevant to you. However, if the city shown above is not the city that is calling for your ad, you can navigate to the right city using the column on the right side of the page. The location can be navigated through famous cities or by state.
- Find your city and choose.
- Click the Post to Classifieds button in the upper left of the page. You will be directed to a page where you have selected a version of your post.
- From this page, you can also login if you have an account. To login, press Enter easily button at the top right of the screen. However, you can proceed and submit without having an account. Having an account, which is free, gives you access to a control panel where you can manage your current ads.
- Select your category and click Continue. At this point, you will be guided to select background categories, based on the first category you selected for your post.
- Select a sub-category. Once you have selected the appropriate sections for your post, you will be taken to a page to create your post.
- Enter the post title, post body, postal code (your location) and any other information needed for your post. The information you need is processed in green. Any information outlined in black is optional.
- Once you have entered your details, click Continue button. On the next page, you will see a map.
- Here, you can tell people who are interested about your location either by dragging a status tag to your location or entering your location in the text boxes.
- Click Continue from here to be directed to the Add Images page.
- On the Add Images page, you will select the Add Image button which will redirect you to the images saved on your device.
- Select your pictures and proceed by selecting Done with Pictures. Them final page where you can review your ad and see what it will look like to other Craigslist users.
- If it sounds like you want it, click Publish button. If not, select Edit Post, Edit Status, or Edit Images to make changes. When you click Print Email will be sent to the email address you entered in the mailing information.
- Open the email and select the link to publish. All done!
Guide about How To Post an Ad on Craigslist
In this guide, we told you about the How To Post an Ad on Craigslist; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Post an Ad on Craigslist in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Post an Ad on Craigslist, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Post an Ad on Craigslist. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.