Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC
To the surprise of people around the world, Instagram does not allow us to upload photos or videos to your desktop either laptop to our profile. This is a hygienic decision by Instagram to encourage mobile use of the app and engagement with other users. However, for many photographers, producers and businesses whose content is taken or photographed on the camera is the task of sending everything from the table to phone to send manually can be very time-consuming!
Luckily, there are a few ways to solve this problem using third-party tools or smart desktop hacks. We have collected tons of information on how to send it to Instagram from PC or Mac from the web, and put it all in this hand guide!
How to post on Instagram from your computer
Below, you will find ways to post on Instagram from your PC or Mac. We will show you again how to post by Hootsuite which works on either operating system.
How to post on Instagram from your computer using Hootsuite
To post on Instagram from PC or Mac using Hootsuite, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Hootsuite Dashboard. If you do not have an account yet, create one here for free.
- From your Dashboard, click on the green New Post button at the top.
- The New Mail window will appear. Under Post to, select the Instagram account where you want to post your content. If you have not added an account yet, you can do so by clicking + Add a social network in the box and follow the instructions.
- Post a photo, video, and / or carousel (lots of pictures and videos) that you want to post to Instagram in the Media section. Improve your image and / or video with a photo editor.
- Once done, add your title in the Word section as well as any hashtags you want to use. You also have the option to add a location below.
- When you have done your posting, check it for any errors. Once you are sure everything is OK to send, click Send Now button below. Alternatively, you can also Set for later if you want to send at a different time.
Give a brief overview of how to posted on Instagram from Hootsuite, watch this video: Voila! Sending photos and videos to Instagram from PC or Mac is that easy.
How to post on Instagram from a PC or Mac
In October 2021, all Instagram users can create and publish feed posts from the app’s browser interface. To post on Instagram from your desktop computer (PC or Mac), follow these simple steps:
- Go to instagram.com and log in to your account.
- Click the extra icon in the upper right corner of the screen (it is the same button you will use to create a post inside mobile app). Create a new post window will pop up up.
- Drag photos or video files into the popup window, or click Select from computer to browse and download files from your PC or Mac. If you want to create a post carousel, you can select up to 10 files.
- Click the frame icon in the lower left corner of the popup to change the portion of your photo or video. You can also use burning feature (see glass icon at bottom left) and drag your file to edit your frame. When done, click Next in the upper right corner.
- Edit your image. You can select one of the 12 preset effects in the Filters tab or go to the Reset tab and manually adjust the details such as brightness, contrast and fade. Click Next.
- Write your title. Click the smile icon to browse and play emojis. You can also type in a position in the Add status bar, block comment in Advanced Settings and add alt text to your files in the Access section.
- Click Share.
And that’s it! At this time, only feed posts can be created and published directly from Instagram on the desktop. Continue reading to find out how to send Instagram Stories from a PC or Mac.
How to post on Instagram from your computer using Studio Maker
If Instagram is a social network of choice and you do not mind that not all of your social networks have a dashboard, Studio Studio might be a good option for you. How to post on Instagram using Studio Maker:
- Make sure you are connected to Instagram at Studio Maker.
- Navigate to the Instagram section.
- Click Create Post.
- Click Instagram Feed.
- Select the account you want to send to (if you have more than one Instagram account linked).
- Add a title and a position (optional).
- Click Add Content to add photos or videos.
- Next, choose between the following 2 options:
- Click To File Transfer to upload new content.
- Click From Facebook Page to post previously shared content on your Facebook.
- (This is not the case) If you wish to submit this content simultaneously to the Facebook Page linked to your Instagram account, check the box next to your Page under Post to Facebook. You can add additional details to your Facebook post after posting to Instagram.
- Click Print.
Guide about How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Post Video Instagram from a Mac or PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.