Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Record Windows 10 Screen. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Record Windows 10 Screen
Did you know that the Xbox Game Bar is in Windows 10 features a recording screen feature? It can be used to record video of your activities in almost any Windows software on it laptop, whether you want to rent games or publish a Microsoft Office guide. We have given a few basic steps on how to record your screen in Windows 10 to make it easier for you.
The screen capture function is available in the Xbox software, which is pre-installed with Windows 10. You can now take screenshots and even develop memes using the Xbox Game Bar, which was recently updated to let you help more.
How to record your screen in Windows 10
- Open the application you want to record. Unfortunately, the screen recorder application may not download some programs – such as File Manager, or the entire desktop – but it works in normal desktop applications (and those of the Windows Store).
- Press the Windows + G key at the same time to open the Game Bar dialog.
- Check the box “Yes, this is a game”. to load Game Bar. This is the process whether it is a game screen recording or another type of application.
- Click on Start Recording button (or Win + Alt + R) to start capturing video.
- Stop recording by clicking on the red recording bar that will be at the top right of the settings window. (If you have deleted it, press Win + G again to restore the Game Bar.)
Guide about How To Record Windows 10 Screen
In this guide, we told you about the How To Record Windows 10 Screen; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Record Windows 10 Screen in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Record Windows 10 Screen, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Record Windows 10 Screen. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.