Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac
Time Machine is the best backup software for your Mac because it creates automatic backups. Extra Backup means Time Machine saves multiple versions of your files, making it easy to make changes or even restore deleted files and folders. The disadvantage of additional backups is that they can end up in a mess up takes up a lot of space. Fortunately, there are several ways you can delete old Time Machine backups from your Mac or external drive.
The Timer is there to save you when disaster strikes. Suppose you need to clean the startup driver and reinstall macOS from the start. In that case, Time Machine backups will allow you to store all your data and files as if nothing had happened.
How to Remove Time Machine Backups on Mac
The only way Apple approved to remove Time Machine backups is to manage them through the Time Machine application. To delete your old backups using the Timer, use the following instructions:
- Connect your backup drive to your computer.
- Click the Time icon in the Menu Bar and select Enter Time Machine.
- If you do not see the icon, navigate to Settings Favorites> Timer and check the Show Timer in the menu box.
- Scroll through your backups and select the one you want to delete.
- Click the Gear icon in the Finder window.
- Select Backup Deleted. If you want to delete all the backups of the selected file, select Delete all backups of X.
- Get it with on-screen confirmation.
- Enter your password.
Guide about How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To remove Time Machine Backups on Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.