Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Reset Your Account on Bumble. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Reset Your Account on Bumble
If you are reconfiguring your Bumble account and plan to create a new profile for any reason, I would advise you to keep all your amazing photos and profiles ready to upload to your new Bumble profile, otherwise, you may have experience the lack of results once again. Other dating applications, such as Tinder, are facing stiff competition from Bumble. The good thing about Bumble is that it rarely happens that someone cheats on you or plays with you, even if you are a woman.
Bumble, on the other hand, is a woman-focused dating app with over 50 million members worldwide, and many people have already canceled their Bumble accounts after meeting the perfect match. We’ll give you a few options to configure and build a new profile from scratch, regardless of why you want to reset your Bumble account. You can right buy people who have already left swiped by mistake, adjust your dating style, and more by resetting your Bumble profile. Here’s how.
How to Reset Your Account on Bumble
Now, if you are convinced that you want to delete your Bumble account and start a new brand, here are all the steps to do.
Step 1: Remove Bumble from the Facebook Link section
This step is only necessary if you have linked your Bumble account to Facebook which is no longer necessary, you can use Bumble without Facebook properly
- Go to Facebook.com and log in
- Click the arrow in the upper right corner and select Settings and Privacy, then click Settings
- On the left side of the screen click on Applications and Website
- Click on Bumble
- Scroll down and click Remove and confirm as you can see on the screenshot below:
- Remove Bumble From Facebook
Step 2: Delete your Bumble account
- Open up Bumble application from you phone
- Go to “Settings”
- Scroll down and click “Delete Account”
- It will ask you why you want to delete your Bumble account, choose one of the options
- Click “OFF” to confirm that you really want to delete your account.
- Close your Bumble account
Do not forget that performing this type of Bumble reset will erase all your current matches and interactions with them. You will not receive a refund when you reset your account. You also have to cancel your Bumble Boost subscription if you have one.
Step 3: Delete the Bumble App From You Phone
Hopefully, you know how to do this (delete an application) on your device.
Step 4: Wait At Least 24 Hours
Although Bumble says they don’t care about resetting your account it’s always good to be on the safe side. Some people suggest that it is best to wait at least 24 hours before starting to reset your new Bumble account.
Step 5: Repair Your Bumble Account
It is important to note that when you try to reset your account after Bumble has been banned from their platform, you have to make sure that all the data you provide for Bumble with your new account is different from your old account .
This includes nothing from it phone SIM card, to your IP address, credit card information, or Facebook account phone number. You should not even use the same profile pictures if you want to make sure that Bumble cannot connect your old account to the new one. Having said that, here are all the steps to sign up up for a new Bumble account:
- Download the app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- After the installation is complete, open it up the app
- Select the desired registration method (Facebook account or Phone number without a Facebook account) Bumble Registration
- Depending on the method you choose, log in to Facebook or confirm it phone number with the code sent to you in SMS
- Go through the steps of planning up your profile.
- That’s it!
Guide about How To Reset Your Account on Bumble
In this guide, we told you about the How To Reset Your Account on Bumble; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Reset Your Account on Bumble in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Reset Your Account on Bumble, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Reset Your Account on Bumble. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.