Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To ReSize a PDF File. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To ReSize a PDF File
Adobe, the creators of the PDF file format, offers a free web-based tool that lets you print PDFs into small files. If you are using a Mac, you can skip the upload and reduce your file using the Preview program. You can also use Adobe Acrobat DC’s PDF optimizer to create a smaller file if you have a professional version. Keep in mind that all these applications compress PDF files by lowering the image and (sometimes) text quality, so keep that in mind when compressing your files. Here it is how to reduce PDF size on PC or Mac.
Using Adobe’s Online PDF Compressor:
- Go to https://www.adobe.com/acrobat/online/compress-pdf.html. Adobe offers the best online PDF compression tool for reducing PDF file sizes.
- Click Select a file button. This opens the file browser of your computer.
Alternatively, you can drag the PDF file to the file button to start uploading the file.
- Select your PDF file and click Open. This will upload your PDF to the server.
- Select the compression level. The selected level determines the size of the file to be compressed, which determines the new file size.
- Click Compress button. This starts the compression process. When the compression is complete, you will see a success message, as well as a compressed file size next to your previous size.
- Click Download to save the compressed file. This saves the smallest version of the PDF to your computer.
Using Preview on Mac:
- Open a PDF of the Preview application. You can do this by double-clicking the PDF. If you open it in another application, close that application, right-click the PDF, select Open with, and select Preview.
- Click the File menu. It is located in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Click Export… on the menu. Make sure you select Export and Export as PDF.
- Click the “Format” menu and select PDF. If this option is already selected, you can skip this step.
- Click the “Quartz Filter” menu and select Reduce File Size. This reduces the overall file size.
- Select a location in which you can save the PDF.
- Click Save button. This saves the latest version of your PDF.
Using Adobe Acrobat Pro:
- Open Adobe Acrobat Pro. If you want to reduce the size of a PDF without sacrificing quality, you can use Adobe Acrobat Pro. If you have Acrobat Pro, you will find it in your Windows Start menu or on your Mac’s Launchpad.
- Click the Tools tab. It is located at the top of the Acrobat.
- Click Optimize PDF. You will see this red file icon under the heading “Protect and Quality”.
- Select the PDF you want to reduce. This opens the PDF in Acrobat.
- Click either Reduce File Size. This option is included in the toolbar just above your PDF.
- Select a location in which you can save the image. You can also give the PDF a new name if you wish.
- Click Save. The minimum PDF is now saved to your computer.
Guide about How To ReSize a PDF File
In this guide, we told you about the How To ReSize a PDF File; please read all steps above so that you understand How To ReSize a PDF File in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To ReSize a PDF File, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To ReSize a PDF File. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.