Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC
We often browse the web for information and accidental shutdown. If we try to remember the web address, we fail. Therefore, we always recommend that we use bookmarks on Chrome Android for later reference when we want to revisit a web link. Every normal user of the Chrome browser always has several tabs open at the same time. Accidental tab closing can happen to any user at any time while browsing multiple tabs. Luckily, the developers hope that such an event will happen and they have built-in options to redesign the purchased pages.
How to Back Lock tabs in Chrome on Windows, Mac or Chromebook PC
When using Chrome on a desktop, it does not matter what operating system you use. The options to restore closed tabs will be the same whether you are using Windows 10, Mac, or Chromebook. If you want to open a closed tab on Chrome while on a desktop, follow these instructions:
- With Chrome running, open a new tab. This will prevent you from re-writing the current open tab.
- Open the customization and control options by tapping the three icon icon in the top right corner of the Chrome screen. (If you see red or yellow arrows over three horizontal icons, this means you need to update your browser).
- On the drop down menu, hover over History.
- Find the closed tab from the list of recently closed websites and click on it.
If the current tab is not in the list, then you may be further down the list. To view the extended list, follow:
- When hovering over the History menu, click History or use the shortcut Ctrl + H.
- Scroll down the list to find the website you want to open.
- Click the website you want to open in a new tab.
How to Back Lock tabs in Chrome on an Android Device
If you are using Chrome mobile app, the steps to restore recently closed tabs are exactly rather similar. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome mobile app and then open a new tab so do not overwrite the current one. To open a new tab, click the rectangle icon to the right of the address bar. This will be the icon with the number of pages currently open.
- On the new screen that appears, click the Extras icon on the left side of the screen.
- Now, click on customization and control menu. It is a three-dot icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down the menu that appears until you see History and tap on it.
- Then, scroll down to the list of websites that open recently until you find the website you want to open.
Guide about How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC
In this guide, we told you about the How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To restore Closed Tabs on Chrome for Android, Mac or PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.