Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Run Covenant on Kodi. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Run Covenant on Kodi
Covenant Code addon is the very first addition to replace Exodus as your fork. This addon has now been updated to a deep line upgrade to bring you high quality streaming links. In this guide, I will talk about how to install Covenant using the most recent update store. Inside the Covenant addon, you will track Movies, TV Shows, Custom Movies, and that’s just the beginning.
Before you start streaming with Covenant, make sure you have VPN installed. VPN is strongly recommended as it saves internet performance while paying for free content. Surfshark VPN is our top choice as it is scalable and gives you the best web-based security with unlimited interconnected links.
How to Put the Covenant on the Code
- We will use the Covenant storage to install the Covenant addon on Kodi. Here are the steps:
- Launch Code and open Open Settings Menu.
- Click Settings (Users Kodi Leia will click Settings)
- On the left click Add
- On the same screen, click unknown sources toggle
- Click Yes when done
- Now click Open File Manager as shown in the image below (in Kodi Leia this option is at the top line)
- Now click on Add Source.
- When you click Open Add Source, a box will appear. Just click
. Now, a new menu will appear -up in which you will be asked to enter the path name / URL. Just type https://covenant01.github.io/zip in the box as shown in the image below and click OK
- In the next step, insert the Covenant into the media source name as shown below (or any other source name you prefer). Please check carefully before proceeding any further. Then just click OK.
- Now press Backspace several times to return to the main menu. Now open the Add menu.
- Now open the installer package (open box icon on the left as shown below).
- Now Select Open Install from Zip File.
- Now find and select Covenant (or any other source name you already added) and open repository.covenant-xxzip. Installation will begin. Wait for the repository to install
- Now go back to the main menu and click Open then click open installer package as before. This time click open Install from Storage as shown in the image below.
- Now select Covenant Database and then select Add Video.
- Now just scroll down and find Covenant. Once found, press to open.
- Now click Install on the next screen
- Luck. Everything is done and you have successfully installed the Covenant on your Kodi using this method. Now enjoy a great stream of amazing media offered by Covenant and enjoy it on your PC or Amazon Fire TV.
Guide about How To Run Covenant on Kodi
In this guide, we told you about the How To Run Covenant on Kodi; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Run Covenant on Kodi in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Run Covenant on Kodi, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Run Covenant on Kodi. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.