Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone
Today’s tech-savvy generation is sharing videos, photos, and GIFs online. But what if you want to save or download the video to your phone’s local storage? Unfortunately, like all other social media platforms, Twitter doesn’t give its users that privilege.
But trust us when we say that era is gone. There are many other ways that allow you to download your eye-catching videos. There are several reasons to download videos from Twitter, but the method depends heavily on the device and version you are using.
This article has described several ways to download videos from Twitter on your iPhone or Android. However, if you want to share your video, it’s important to provide credit to the original creator.
If you want to save videos on your Android phone, Download Twitter Video App will do the trick. With this software, you can easily download videos from Twitter and Instagram. Here’s what to do next:
- Install the “Twitter Video Download” APK on your Android device.
- After installing the app, you need to use the Twitter app on your Android phone or a web browser to go to the target tweet where you want to save the video or GIF.
- When you find the video, tap the share icon and choose to copy the link and tweet or share the tweet.
- If you copied the link, quit the Twitter app. >Open> Paste the link in the text area at the top of the screen.
- If you choose to share tweets, from the sharing options Search for and select the icon. In the background, the app will start downloading the video.
- To watch the downloaded video, launch the app and go to the video you want to watch. You can then share it with another app, save it to your gallery, or upload it to your cloud storage provider.
However, saving videos from Twitter, iPhone, and iPad users can be a bit more tedious, more complex, and time consuming than Android users. To download videos to your iPhone, you must first install the Documents by Readle or My Media app. Then you can proceed as follows:
- Launch the official Twitter app and search for the tweet of the video you want to download.
- Open the Twitter app on your smartphone and go to the tweet that contains the video you want to save.
- After tapping the buttom Choose.
- Next, launch the MyMedia or Documents by Readle app on your iPhone.
- A browser icon will appear in the lower right corner. Tap to display the in-app browser.
- Enter www.twittervideodownloader.com in your browser to open the website.
- Paste the copied URL link into the box and Press the button.
- The website will reload and provide numerous download links for the movie in different formats and qualities. Tap the one you want to save.
- Tap the download link to display the menu.Tap to name the saved video.
- In the bottom menu Tap. This page shows the saved video.
- Tap the video file name.
- A new menu with selected options will appear>Tap to save a copy of your Twitter video to your iOS device. You can now access it with other programs as if you created the video yourself.
Guide about How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Save Twitter Video to iOS or Android Phone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.