Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud
Google Drive is a widely used cloud storage service that allows you to upload and access files from your mobile phone, tablet, or PC. It comes pre-installed on most modern Android smartphones, and if you’ve used Gmail before, you’ll need to already have an account. Cloud storage is a valuable option if you want to protect your information from unintentional data deletion or physical damage to your hard disk. However, if you want to upload valuable vacation photos or important expert treatises, you first need to understand how to do it.
Users need to be aware of Google’s parents lately Removed free storage From Google Photos and all data GoogleServices have become part of Drive Cloud Storage. This basically means that users with each Google account need to get 15 GB of free cloud storage and membership to enjoy more space.A quick and easy way to upload to Google drive From PC:
- Make sure you are logged in to the relevant Google account by typing drive.google.com and clicking your profile picture in the upper right corner.Then on the left side of the browser window Click.
- Find the file you want to upload to the drive in Windows File Explorer.
- Drag and drop the files one at a time, or select many and transfer them all. You can also drag it to a folder on your drive.
There is an even easier way to update files on Google Drive from your desktop PC. Just drag and drop the document you want to upload into your drive folder. This usually works like transferring a file from one folder on your computer to another. However, it may take some time to synchronize the data.
Upload files from your mobile device to Google Drive: Access Drive from your smartphone to save images and documents from anywhere in the world. To do this, users need to install the Google Drive app on their smartphones.
- Launch Google Drive and tap the “plus” sign in the lower right corner.
- The “Upload” option in the top center allows users to add any file from their smartphone.
- To start the selection, press and hold one file, then tap the file you want to upload.When you’re done, it’s in the upper right corner Click the button.
How to create backup and sync files from PC to Google Drive: When it comes to file sync, Google Drive Backup and Sync app pleases those who prefer to work with apps on their computer. Please note that Google is migrating from “Backup and Sync” to “Desktop Drive”. However, for the time being, these steps will allow you to sync your data from your desktop.
- Scroll down the Google Drive download page to see Google Drive backup and sync download options. You must provide administrator access to install.
- Once installed, you will need to enter your account details and select the files you want to sync.
- Windows File Explorer has a “Google Drive” folder. You will see the previously synced files and you can copy them here just like you would on a hard drive.
Guide about How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud
In this guide, we told you about the How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can seamlessly move and save files from your PC or smartphone to the cloud. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.