Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To See Friends Location on Snapchat. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To See Friends Location on Snapchat
When Snap Maps first came out, some users were very angry about the attack on their privacy, but Snapchat soon removed those concerns about improving its privacy settings. Users can either use Snap Map with enabled privacy settings or bypass them feature completely and not allowed to run. So, one of the biggest questions on this topic is whether you can see if someone is viewing your post on Snap Map. There are several options in Snap Map itself, but it is not clear how to see who checked where you are. This item covers private information in Snap Map.
How to see the status of your friends on Snapchat
- Open Snapchat on your iPhone or Android phone.
- On home screen (or Camera Screen), drag the Snap map down from the top.
- The Snap map page will open, showing your current location. To expand the screen, use your thumb and forefinger to enlarge the map.
- If those in your Friends list have chosen to share their location, their Bitmoji or icons will appear on the Snap Map showing real-time location.
- To find a specific friend, select the high glass icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- In the search bar at the top, enter your friend’s username.
- Your friend’s real-time location will be displayed with city name, local time, and weather at the top of the screen.
Guide about How To See Friends Location on Snapchat
In this guide, we told you about the How To See Friends Location on Snapchat; please read all steps above so that you understand How To See Friends Location on Snapchat in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To See Friends Location on Snapchat, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To See Friends Location on Snapchat. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.