Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11
Windows 11 has here, and not everyone is pleased with the new Taskbar. There are a number of features that have vanished without warning. One of the most treasured aspects of the original Taskbar has been removed in Windows 11: the clock (only on secondary monitors, though).
In secondary monitors, the Taskbar on Windows 11 currently lacks a clock element. The Taskbar on any of your secondary displays will not display a clock, unlike Windows 10. ElevenClock, a community app, restores it to its proper position.
Display the clock on the Windows 11 Taskbar
ElevenClock is an open-sourced app on GitHub that you can put the clock back on your secondary monitors. Here’s how to set up the app and show the clock on the secondary Taskbars.
1. Visit the ElevenClock download page and download the latest version.
2. Further, open the installer file that you just downloaded and begin the installation.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the program.
4. Then, open the ElevenClock app to begin using it.
5. Once you finish the installation, the app will start automatically, and you will see a clock section on the other monitor’s Taskbar. Open the app to make any changes if you want.
6. Finally, the app offers some basic customization features such as hiding the date, showing seconds on the clock, and more. Select your preferred settings and click on the “Close settings” button.
Once you’re done with the initial setup, your Taskbars should look something like this:
As you can see in the image, a clock widget/section is visible on the secondary Taskbar (the left screen).
This concludes the process of showing a secondary clock on secondary Taskbars. The tool that we use is lightweight in terms of size and doesn’t hog up many resources. Did you like this guide? Let us know in the comments below. Meanwhile, check out our other Windows 11 guides to customize your OS experience.
Guide about How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Show The Clock On Secondary Taskbars in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.