Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel
You will want to change the table rows and columns several times while working on Excel. In that case, Excel provides two methods. The first contains the TRANSPOSE function and the second contains the special process paste. Both have their advantages. Let’s look at an example how to change rows to columns and columns to rows in Excel using both methods.
If you have already entered a long list of business data and find that you need this information in more than one document, you can take advantage of Transpose Excel 2007 feature to fix the problem. . This feature retrieve copied columnar data and paste the information into the same number of cells in a row. However, there are limits. You cannot paste a cell that is sent to a cell that overwrites a copy. This means that you cannot copy the whole book by clicking on a book header and copying it to every line; Instead, you need to copy the data regularly.
How to Change Rows and Columns in Excel
- Open your account in Microsoft Excel 2007.
- Enter the main database in the page to select.
- Hold down the “Convert” button and enter the last database in the list. If this date field does not appear in the same page, you will display data in multiple columns. You can do so, but the transmitted data will receive the same number of rows as the selected columns.
- Press “Ctrl-C” to copy the data.
- Right-click the cell where you want the sent data to appear and select “Special Paste.”
- This selected cell represents the cell to the left where the data will be pasted. For example, if you copy data into cells “A2” through “B10” and select “C1” as the primary copy, the data will be copied into cells “C1” through “K2.”
- Check “Transpose” and click “OK” to change the data.
Guide about How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel
In this guide, we told you about the How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Switch Rows and Columns in Excel. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.