Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Tag Someone on Facebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Tag Someone on Facebook
Want to mark a friend to show them something on Facebook? Or maybe you are a parent who wants to tag your child on the worst and most embarrassing photo ever because parents did that on Facebook. We will look at tagging people first to show them posts. And unfortunately for all of you with parents on Facebook, let’s go by tagging.
How to tag someone on Facebook
- Create a new post or select an existing post that you want to tag someone in.
- Enter the ‘@’ next to the name of the person you want to mark in the post or comment.
- When the name appears in the drop-down menu, press it.
- Click ‘Share’ to send and send a notification to the marked user.
How to tag someone in a Facebook post
- Start by tapping the box that says ‘What is in your mind?’ Here you can click a status update, add photos or videos, log in, let your Facebook friends know how you feel – lots of options!
- Once you have created your post by adding location, photo, etc., you are ready to tag. Click the small blue silhouette to open more options.
- Tap ‘Tag People’.
- Start typing the name of a friend (or friends) you want to tag into your post. Once they are automatically placed in the drop-down menu, enter their name to add them to the post. Click ‘Done’ once you have included everyone you want to mark.
- Click ‘Share’ in the upper right corner.
- Adjust the ‘Share To’ settings to share your post with the desired audience. In this case, I am adding a post only to my News Feed, not my History. Click ‘Share Now’ when done.
- You have successfully shared your post and marked your friends! The names of any friends you have marked will appear up beside yours.
How to tag someone in a photo
- Open the photo you want to tag to someone and click the small tag icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click on the face of the person you want to tag. Start to enter the name of the friend you want to tag and when their name appears in the drop-down menu, enter.
- If they are marked correctly, their names should appear both on the photo. You have successfully tagged your friends in a photo!
Guide about How To Tag Someone on Facebook
In this guide, we told you about the How To Tag Someone on Facebook; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Tag Someone on Facebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Tag Someone on Facebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Tag Someone on Facebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.