Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android
The iPhone 13 is here, and some customers will need to move their data from an older iPhone or Android smartphone to the newer Apple flagship phone.
On September 24, 2021, in Singapore, models of the recently announced iPhone 13 are shown at the Apple Store on Orchard Road. Apple announced on September 14 the availability of four different iPhone 13 models, as well as other product updates.
However, some consumers may find the process of transferring data from an old smartphone to the iPhone 13 to be daunting due to the multiple alternatives available. Furthermore, some methods are significantly more difficult than others.
As a result, the purpose of this post is to assist you in transferring your prior files to your freshly purchased iPhone 13 without causing you any inconvenience.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone
Let us go through the iPhone to iPhone method first. More on the Android to iOS migration later on.
The best method to transfer data to your latest iPhone is to use the device-to-device migration option. Not only is it the most convenient choice, it only takes a few steps as well.
On top of the seamless process, the device-to-device method also ensures that you are not losing any data–even as little as the settings and preferences. Not just that, it also successfully migrates information, such as login credentials, photos, and even app data–to name a few.
Now, here’s how to start the migration process from an old iPhone to an iPhone 13 series device.
- Plug both the old iPhone and the iPhone 13 and turn them on.
- Make sure that the two smartphones are near each other. It is to note as well that the previous-gen device should at least be running iOS 12.4.
- After doing so, the QuickStart interface will pop up on your older device.
- Select the option to use your Apple ID to set up the iPhone 13, and tap Continue.
- Use the camera of your older iPhone to capture the animation on the newer device until it shows an option that says “Finish on New iPhone.”
- Then, enter your iPhone 13 password.
- Tap the Transfer button from the older device to start the migration.
- Make sure that the two iPhones remain plugged in and near each other and wait for the process to conclude.
How to Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from Android Device
If you’re an Android user who recently purchased the iPhone 13, here’s how to migrate your data to your new device.
- Download Move to iOS from Google Play on your Android smartphone, according to the Apple Support page.
- On your new phone, select Move Data from Android while you are setting it up.
- Back to your Android, open the Move to iOS app.
- Wait for the six-digit or ten-digit code on your iPhone 13.
- Then, enter it on your Android device.
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network created by your new iPhone.
- Select the content that you wish to migrate.
- Wait for the process to end.
- Click Done on your Android and Continue on your iPhone 13.
Guide about How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Transfer Data to New iPhone 13 from an Old iPhone or Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.