Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS
In this day and age, we’ve alternatives for everything. Whether it’s an email client or a chat messaging app, there’re always plenty of options to choose from regardless of the platform. But often, what holds us back from switching between platforms and services is the concern of losing data. Well, that’s certainly not the case if you’re looking to switch from WhatsApp to Telegram.
Whether it’s personal chats or group chats, transferring them is nothing harder than sharing live location in Telegram. This article will show you how to transfer individual chats and group chats from WhatsApp to Telegram in a few simple steps. So, let’s get started.
HOW TO TRANSFER INDIVIDUAL WHATSAPP CHATS TO TELEGRAM
Once you’ve set up Telegram on your phone, you can now transfer individual WhatsApp conversations along with their media files to Telegram.
While transferring Whatsapp chats is easy, the only caveat here is that you won’t be able to transfer all of your chats at once. So, you’re limited to one at a time.
How to Transfer Individual Chats on Android
First, let’s see how you can transfer personal WhatsApp chats to Telegram on Android.
- Open WhatsApp on your phone and navigate the chat you wish to transfer. Use the three-dot menu icon in the top right corner, go to More, and tap on the Export Chat option.
- If your chat has media, WhatsApp will give you an option to export your chat with or without the media.
Next, select the Telegram app from the Share menu that appears.
- You’ll be taken to the Telegram app, where you’ll have to select the relevant contact from the list. Alternatively, you can also search for the contact using the search tool at the top.
After selecting the contact, WhatsApp will automatically begin transferring all the messages and media to Telegram. Once transferred, the chat will be visible to both the sender and the recipient in Telegram.
How to Transfer Individual Chats on iOS
If you’re using an iPhone, transferring chats is slightly different on iOS. Here’s how.
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone and open the chat you wish to transfer to Telegram.
- Now click on the contact’s profile at the top. Scroll down and tap on the Export Chat option.
- WhatsApp will ask you whether or not to include the media.
Next, choose the Telegram app in the Share menu that appears.
- Now select the contact to whom you’d like to assign the chat history. Choose Import when prompted.
Guide about How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Telegram on Android and iOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.