Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can use Chromecast with iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can use Chromecast with iPhone
Since its debut in 2013, Google has positioned its Chromecast as one of the most affordable and dynamic streaming devices on the market. Compatible with all sorts of devices, the Chromecast lets you stream movies, music, websites, and more on your TV.
If you’re looking to stream to a Chromecast from your iPhone, here’s how to set up and watch almost any content from your paired Apple and Google devices.
How to set up your Chromecast
Before you can play media between your Chromecast and iPhone, you’ll need to set up your Chromecast device using the Google Home app for iPhone.
- Plug the Chromecast into an HDMI port on your TV.
- Go to the Apple App Store and download the Google Home app for your iPhone, before launching it.
- With your Google Home app open and your iPhone connected to Wi-Fi, create and name a new Home account to begin setting up your Chromecast device. Be ready to link your Google Account, set up Google Assistant, and connect your new Google Home profile to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once setup is completed, your iPhone’s Google Home app should show your Home’s name and the locations of your Chromecast devices around your house.
How to stream to Chromecast from an iPhone
The Google Home app for iPhone lets you link Netflix,Amazon Prime, Youtube, HBO, and other popular streaming services and stream them using the Chromecast that’s plugged into your TV. Just make sure that every device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. With your Google Home app open on your iPhone, tap the Media icon.
2. Under the “Manage Your System” section, select whether you want to access available Music, Video, Podcast, or Radio services.
3. In the list of available apps, tap “Link” under the service you want to add to your iPhone’s Google Home app.
4. In the confirmation box, tap “Link Account” to be brought to the service’s sign in page where you can enter your account username and password.
5. Once logged in, closeout of Google Home and tap the icon for the streaming service you just linked.
6. Select the media you want to play on your TV through your Chromecast device.
7. On your iPhone’s screen, locate the Google Chromecast “casting” icon, which may be located in various places depending on the app.
8. Select the name of your Chromecast from the list of available Chromecast devices and begin watching.
Guide about How you can use Chromecast with iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How you can use Chromecast with iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can use Chromecast with iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can use Chromecast with iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can use Chromecast with iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.