Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How To Use Facebook without using Messenger. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How To Use Facebook without using Messenger
Let’s face it, we are all paranoid about using the Facebook app on our iPhones. Many people have posted videos spreading a conspiracy theor about the Stalker Messenger app feature, see here and here. Facebook has not done much to allay ongoing fears up. If you are still a little worried after Zuckerberg’s testimony before Congress this week, don’t worry, we have answers on how to use Facebook without the application and avoid life-threatening consequences.
Last month, Facebook announced it would activate messaging service in the official Facebook app for iOS, forcing users to switch to the Facebook Messenger app to continue sending and receiving messages from friends. This move by the company to force users to use the Standby Messenger application is acceptable by many. However, if you want to remove this restriction and continue chatting with your friends without using the Facebook Messenger application, you can use one of the methods described below.
Using the mobile browser to send Facebook message without Messenger
- Open your browser and go to Facebook.
- Across the top of your watch, you will see all the normal options such as Friends, Conversations, etc. Select ‘Conversations.’
- You will be immediately redirected to the Google Play Store, and you will be asked to download Messenger.
- Now you will have to go to the ‘Recent Apps’ section, and you have a square beside the home button is Android. If you use iOS, then you can press the button Home button then return to your Facebook browser window.
- You will also see a message stating that Messenger is live. You can easily hit the ‘x’ and let the annoying message go away.
- Now you are back to where you started, on the conversation page. Enter the person or conversation you want to subscribe to. But now you will take it to the Google Play Store again.
- You will also need to reset the Step. 4, and you will find yourself back on the page conversations, and you will finally be able to send out a message.
Guide about How To Use Facebook without using Messenger
In this guide, we told you about the How To Use Facebook without using Messenger; please read all steps above so that you understand How To Use Facebook without using Messenger in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How To Use Facebook without using Messenger, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How To Use Facebook without using Messenger. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.