Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices
Personalizing your smartphone wallpaper is an effective way to customize your smartphone home The sound screen is a part of your life. An attractive static background for the home the screen can do it mobile phone experience more positive, sweet and exciting. Free wallpaper that goes as a GIF when you click and make your Android or iPhone user experience even more interesting. Some smartphones have built-in wallpapers, but it takes a few minutes to create your own custom live wallpaper from any video you have.
Remember how it would be surprising to see that hummingbird filming that fluttered its wings when it started phone. Sounds tempting? Here we explain how to create live wallpapers for iPhone and Android. We will show you how to do this natively on your iPhone without having to download live wallpaper applications. We will cover again how to do this with third-party applications on Android – the only way to achieve this on Android smartphones.
How to make a living wall
To make wallpaper live, simply select a free photo and set it as wallpaper on it phone. When you hold your finger on the lock screen, a live photo will be played.
- Go into your Settings application.
- Select Wallpaper.
- Select Choose a New Wallpaper.
- To select a live photo, click Live in the options at the top of the screen and then select a free photo.
- Alternatively, you can also scroll down and click the Live Photo album and then select the free photo to use as your wallpaper.
- If you want, you can then tap Set and select Set Lock Screen or Set Both for your new wallpaper.
You will need a third-party application to set up up live wallpaper on an Android. Here it is how to Do you have access to Video to Wallpaper application:
- Open Video to Wallpaper application.
- Tap the plus + icon, located in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Click Select and then select the video you want and tap OK.
- Select Apply and then OK to proceed.
- Select Video to Wallpaper from the list and then Set Wallpaper.
- Choose to apply wallpaper only to your home screen or home screen and lock screen.
How to convert videos or GIFs into live photos
If you have an iPhone and there are videos you want to convert to live wallpapers live, you have options. However, you will have to first convert those videos to live photos. From there, you will be able to find the photo alive in your library and set it as your wallpaper.
Convert TikTok videos:
- Open TikTok and browse to the video you want to use.
- Tap the Pin icon, which looks like a pointed arrow.
- Tap Live Photo.
- Open the GIPHY application and find the GIF you want to use.
- Tap the three icon and select Switch to Live Photo.
- Select Save as Live Photo (full screen) or Save as Live Photo (Fit to Screen).
Convert videos with third-party applications:
- Download the VideoToLive application and open it.
- Select the video you want.
- Use the tool at the bottom of the screen to trim the video to the desired length.
- Choose your cover image, if desired.
- Tap Change.
Guide about How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices
In this guide, we told you about the How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices; please read all steps above so that you understand How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to create and set a live wallpaper GIFs and Tik Tok videos on iPhone/Android devices. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.