Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It
VoiceOver is a fantastic one feature that allows blind or visually impaired people to use their iPhone without having to look at it. However, navigating an iPhone using VoiceOver requires some exercise. To help you get there, you can adjust VoiceOver features to give you the best experience possible.
Here’s how to manage it how to use and customize VoiceOver on your iPhone.
Play VoiceOver on your iPhone
To start using VoiceOver, follow these steps:
- Open Settings and tap Access.
- VoiceOver is up under the Iran version. Select to start.
- You will find a toggle next to VoiceOver; tan-an.
Learn How to Use VoiceOver
Once VoiceOver is activated, you will experience a big change in the way your iPhone works. It will be confusing at first, but the iPhone has a feature that lets you learn and practice VoiceOver too. This is done in a separate area, so no one in the iPhone features are affected. Let’s see how that works:
- Open Settings and select Accessibility.
- Make sure VoiceOver is enabled, then double click VoiceOver Practice to start writing.
- Tap and swipe on the screen and your iPhone will tell you what the function is.
For speed listing, here is what VoiceOver Practice will teach you:
- A single tap on the screen will result in your iPhone communicating items out loud to you, so you know what button just tap.
- Double-clicking the screen will select it feature.
- Three taps will make a long press.
- Swipe three-finger will allow you to swipe to the left or right of a page.
- Double-tapping with two fingers is called Magic Tap and is used to start and stop an action.
How to Change VoiceOver Language
You can use VoiceOver in other languages, too. This can make VoiceOver easier for you to use by switching to your native language or it can be a fun way of writing a new language.
Follow these steps to change the VoiceOver language:
- Open Settings and select General. Tap twice to select if VoiceOver is on.
- Scroll down and select Language & Region.
- Select iPhone Language.
- Select your language and then click Switch [language]. Your iPhone will restart to allow conversion to occur.
Guide about How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Master the VoiceOver Feature to Use Your iPhone Without Looking at It. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.