Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android
Smartphones running the latest version of Android can be used to host free conference calls wherever there is a strong cell display or internet connection. During your time mobile the machine probably will not be able to replace a unified business phone plan or compete with one of the related businesses phone Apps designed for Android, it is also a great solution to communicate with small groups or a few members of your remote workforce.
How to make a conference call using an Android phone
If you have a mobile phone running the latest version of Android device, it is easy to mix calls to create a sound assembly for up to five people. However, not all cellular providers and devices support this feature. If you do not see any steps provided for how to make a conference call using an Android phone, check with your service provider to make sure this feature supported with your plan.
- Enter the first person you want to invite to a conference call.
- After the call is connected, click the “Add call” or + icon on the left side of your screen
- Enter or select the next person from your contact list.
- Tap the “Merge calls” icon (an arrow with two types) to join three groups on a line.
- Repeat steps 2-4 to include more meeting participants.
- Once you are in the conference call, you can select “Drop” button on the right side of each caller ID to remove them from the call.
The perfect assembly app for Android
While Android phones is an excellent option to connect up to five callers at a time without the need to download or purchase any additional software or service, their limitations guide many small business owners to explore others.
However, that does not mean that you will have to choose phone a system that requires new applications and long-term contract terms. In fact, there are a lot of good deals phone systems on the market today with free mobile phone special apps turn existing Android phone into cloud-based phone system with a vast array of advanced features and tools for production and communication.
We analyze the best business phone top service providers and conference call services to identify the best solutions for the needs of small businesses today. Much of our favorite, cloud-based platform phone systems with free mobile apps for Android that record conference calls for hundreds of participants. All conference hosting services are reviewed with services that allow businesses to host conference calls 24/7 without the need for any advanced planning. These services can normally host conferences anywhere from 50 to 1,000 callers at a time.
- RingCentral: Our RingCentral review shows that it is first on our list for good reason. It is a stationary communication tool that is selected as the best business phone system for cooperation and the best conference work between a phone plans for 2021. RingCentral app lets users make and receive calls from a separate business phone number on any Android-powered mobile equipment and military conference calls included up to 1,000 participants. Low business costs for them phone plans start at $ 19.95 per month with personal ideas starting at $ 29.99 per month. All RingCentral concepts include endless calls between US and Canada, unlimited text messaging, HD voice, voicemail viewing, and more.
- Large Assembly: We chose the Great Assembly as our choice for the best general assembly service for 2021. Its diverse collection of conference assembly solutions provides small businesses with all the necessary tools and features need to communicate effectively with remote teams, vendors and customers. The large conference offers non-reservation services that businesses can use to host conference calls without any prior planning as well as events that guide the operator for thick conference calls with special training guides to help you. We recommend taking advantage of your 14-day free trial that includes your Communications, Average, and Professional Ideas, which range in price from $ 11.99 to $ 31.99 per month when we charge annually – and expensive monthly payment options there is more. If you need to host conferences with more than 250 participants, you will have to ask about Enterprise Ideas for a complete custom conference solution and cost discussion.
- FreeConferenceCall.com: If you are looking for a free selection to the free Android conference call, look no further than our selection for the best free conference call service at FreeConferenceCall.com. Easy to use functionality supported up up to 1,000 callers at a time with an impressive list of features and tools you will be amazing to see from a free service. These features including audio conferencing, HD video conferencing, screen sharing, recordings, global support, break rooms, and accessories for desktop and mobile phones. It offers an unparalleled “Pay What You Can” discount plan at $ 4 per month with an average contribution of $ 8.21 per month. This voluntary assessment program is designed to help charities, volunteers and students around the world access free communication tools. It has also launched the Huddle.Team Premium service lately with a virtual phone number, HD audio and video, screen sharing with definitions, workout word reminders, and personalized playback options.
- Webex via Cisco: If many of your conference calls are changing in support of your members in different locations around the world, of course you will want to plan Webex through Cisco, choosing us as a perfect conference service mostly for remote workers. It requires collaboration with Webex Meetings for a full service video conference and Webex Teams for internal communication. We recommend starting with the Free Basic concept, which includes 50 minute HD sessions up to 100 participants, screen sharing, calendar combinations, virtual layouts, break rooms, interactive white board, and much more features and tools. Webex also has four payment plans that range in price from $ 15 to $ 25 per month per up approximately 200 participants with the final session of up to 24 hours. If you need to host a video conference call with more than 200 participants, customization ideas and pricing for “in-house” customers are also available.
- Dialpad: Review Dialpad is our choice name as the best business phone system for sound understanding. Dialpad is a platform of powerful AI communications that takes business communication to a whole new level. Dialpad uses word recognition, natural language processing, machine learning, and real-time training to transform all your communications into usable data, including email fixes with scripts, records and applications. These powerful AI tools let you and your team focus on people and ideas during every meeting instead of taking notes. Dialpad offers a 14-day free trial for Standard and Pro business communication devices at $ 15 and $ 25 per month respectively. House options also come with custom pricing options for companies that want to buy more than 100 seats. You can also opt for supported “Meeting” trading options. up up to 100 participants per up to five hours and with a long list of intelligent production features and combinations.
Guide about How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Set Up a Conference Call on Android. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.