Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
New version of iOS, iOS 15, features a bunch of new things users can use to enhance their iPhone experience. With the new Live Word feature, you can extract text from photos in your gallery or which you take on the spot and paste it into any app you want.
That being said, please let me remember that this feature is limited to devices powered by A12 Bionic or later. It is also available on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. Let’s see how to lo o:
Using Live Talk feature
Word Live has integrated into newer versions of iOS and iPadOS, therefore feature can be used right out of the box. You will not have to download any material to start extracting text from photos.
However, there are a few steps you should follow:
- Go to the photo with the text in it
- Them feature will automatically recognize the text and display the Live Word icon in the lower right corner of the screen
- Once this happens, you can double-click or long-click on the text to interact with it
- You can move hand picks to specify the specific part of the text you are interested in
- Once you have done this, click Copy to copy the text to the application clip.
Insert text into other applications
Once you have copied the text you are interested in, you can paste it to almost any text field, of any app. However, you can also directly separate the text from the camera and enter into other applications. Here it is how to do you:
- Open up any app that can enter text, such as Messages or Notes
- Tap the text key to bring up up the contextual menu
- Select Text from camera or click the Live Text icon, depending on your device
- You can also point camera in the text you want to scan and camera will suggest automatically entering text into a pre-selected field
That’s all there is to it. The same steps apply to both systems.
Remember that iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 are also in beta. There are reviews and you can install the latest OS on your devices. However, the features contained in the latest updates are still working on.
Guide about How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15
In this guide, we told you about the How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can use the Live Text feature on iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.