Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10
Windows 10 comes with its own video editor, and is free and easy to use. Here it is how to start with it.
Creating a personal video is a great way to share memories and special events with friends or family. There are many free and paid tools available in the market to help you create one. However, these tools can be expensive and complicated, especially for someone new to the multimedia world.
Fortunately, Windows 10 comes with software built into it to help you create videos, collages, or slideshows. The software is simple and easy to learn, with enough features to help you make a fun video in no time. In this article, we will tell you about those features of this free software and how to create a simple video.
Understanding Layout of Windows Video Editor
The Windows Video Editor has a simpler interface when compared to its famous predecessor Windows Movie Maker. You can access the video editor by clicking Video Editor in the Windows search bar and clicking Open. There are four main areas on the editor that you will always use while making a video.
- Home screen: You can import files, create an existing file backup or configure editorial settings. You can also easily access your photos by clicking the Photos tab.
- Project Library: All media files you may want to create video are included here. You can add pictures or videos from it laptop or the internet.
- History Button: The videos and photos you want to edit are added to the History Gallery at the bottom of the Video Editor.
- Preview pane. You can preview the videos by clicking Play button.
Getting Started With Windows Video Editor
There are two ways to create a video. You can select photos and videos, and the Video Editor will remix them to generate a video for you. Alternatively, you can start from scratch, select your media files, use different effects and add text to the video.
How to Create Video automatically in Windows Video Editor
If you want Windows to have control over your video, you can let it make a video for you.
- On Home screen, click the ellipsis next to the New video project and select Make a video for me.
- Select at least two media files, rename your video, and click Create.
- Enter the meaningful name of the video and click OK.
- You can select the editing option to apply a theme, music, and effects to the video automatically.
- If you do not want to make further changes, click the Finish video.
- Select the video quality from the drop-down menu and click Export.
- Save the video.
How to Create Video From Blank Canvas in Windows Video Editor
Alternatively, if you want to have control over the video creation process, you can start from scratch
On home screen, click the New Video Project option.
Enter the meaningful name of the video and click OK.
In the Project Library, click the + Add icon to import images or videos from it laptop or the internet.
Check the images you want to work with and click Move in the storyboard.
How to Edit Video Windows Video Editor
You can enhance the video by adding text, music, commands, or 3D effects to individual files. You can also set the amount of time to focus on each image or video clip. To apply these effects to a photo, make sure you click the box in the History Book.
How to Add text in Windows Video Editor
- You can add text to your photo or as a title card. The title card can be a fun way to introduce different parts of the video.
- In History, select a photo before inserting the title and click Add title card. By default, the title card is added at the beginning of the video.
- Select a title card and select Text.
- Enter text, select your style, and the limit on the right. You can also change the background color
- Drag time symbols to set the amount of time the text will appear. You can also move Us button to change the size and color of the text.
- Click Done.
Guide about How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10
In this guide, we told you about the How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10; please read all steps above so that you understand How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How you can Use the Video Editor on Windows 10. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.