Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC
Device Manager in Windows 11/10 provides focus and configuration viewing on all detected Microsoft Windows applications installed on a PC. Device Manager helps to change application design options, manage drivers, activate or disable applications, differentiate conflicts between application devices, and so on.
The device manager also checks the devices when they are not working as expected. Let us understand how to open Device Manager in Windows 11/10. You should log in using a admin account.
How to Open Device Manager through Control Panel
- Open the Control Panel. In Windows 11, it comes from the search application on the taskbar.
- In some versions of Windows 10 and 8, assuming you are using a keyboard or mouse, the quickest way is through the User Menu — just press the WIN (Windows) key and the X key together.
- Depending on your version of Windows, Control Panel is always available from the Start menu or Applications screen.
What you do next depends on the type of Windows operating system you are using:
- In Windows 11, 10 and 8, select Hardware and Sound. You can also jump right to Device Manager via the Power User Menu and you do not have to go through the Control Panel.
- In Windows 7, select Settings and Security.
- In Windows Vista, select Settings and Maintenance.
- In Windows XP, select Performance and Maintenance.
From this Control Panel screen, locate and select Device Manager:
- In Windows 11, 10 and 8, check under Devices and Printers. In Windows 7, look under System. In Windows Vista, you will find Device Manager at the bottom of the window.
- In Windows XP, you have a few extra steps since Device Manager is not as comfortable as in your Windows version. To open the Control Panel window, select Settings, select the Hardware tab, then use Device Manager button.
- With Device Manager now open, you can view a device status, update device drivers, activate devices, update devices, or do whatever other application management is in place to do.
Guide about How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Access Device Manager in Windows 11/10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.