Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Add and change Route in Waze. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Add and change Route in Waze
It is not uncommon for you to go to a certain place only to find that you need to make an extra stop or want to travel a certain route. Because of this, Waze makes it easy to incorporate stability into your approach at any time. Whether you have decided to stop by a friend’s place or want something to eat, Waze is waiting. However, you can only add one stop to your Waze route at a time. If you want to go to a completely different place than yours final uses, it may be better to just create a new route.
Installing a new Stop
Waze gives you the option of pausing between your decision and final going. You can include a one-stop stop and it can be from between presets like Gas station, Drive through, Shopping, Coffee, etc. or you can add a custom stop manually. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Launch the Waze app on your device
- Click the search icon at the bottom left and enter the desired destination.
- Now click on Add a Stop option from the menu.
- You can now either select from the options you want by tapping on the horizontal icons. Alternatively, you can manually enter any position you want to add as a stand.
- Once that is done, you will see two paths now. The first will be your position while the second will be yours final going.
Selecting the Alternative method
Choosing an alternative route can prove to be a difficult challenge, however, you can leave that to the application itself. Waze will automatically show you other routes based on the shortest ETA and having minimal road interruptions. Here’s how to put one together for use with your home.
- Launch the app and enter the desired locations.
- Now it will show you the best way to the end of that journey. However, you can still choose something else.
- For that, click Paths button it is at the bottom left. The app will calculate all the other routes and show them within a few seconds.
- Together with the route, you can handle other information such as total distance in KM, total time to complete that trip, whether it is possible to meet any events on the route, and so on.
- You can also tap on the Map View option at the top right and get a better idea of other routes.
- Anyway, once you have made a decision, just tap on that path to let it be the first one.
Guide about How to Add and change Route in Waze
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add and change Route in Waze; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add and change Route in Waze in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add and change Route in Waze, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Add and change Route in Waze. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.