Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint
In your PowerPoint presentation, you may want to add an application to a slide show. Footnotes are a handy way to do this. A reference or reference to the source for the original text may be included in the note. You may also have important information you want to convey to your audience.
Your slide show can have many places in it. Numbers are usually used to link each point to a word. After a word in the first body, you can add a reference number. In the footnote, place the same number in front of the connected point. Make all of the numbers in the main style superscript. This will help you to not be surprised at all your activities.
How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint
Step # 1: Open your presentation
- Open your PowerPoint presentation.
- Navigate to the slide where you want to add footnotes.
Step # 2: Add reference numbers
- Navigate to the first bullet point to which you want to add the first note.
- Add a number 1 to the end of the bullet point.
- Navigate to the second bullet point to which you want to add a second note
- Add a number 2 to the end of the bullet point.
- Also, add a number to the end of each bullet point for which you would like to add a note.
Step # 3: Change the reference numbers to the superscript type.
- Select the first number you have included.
- Click Home tab on the top menu bar to scroll down.
- In the Font section, click the lower down arrow in the lower right.
- In the Open Font dialog box, click on the Font tab.
- Under Effects, click on Superscript and make sure the box on the left has a tick mark in it.
- Click OK to exit the dialog box.
- Repeat this step for all reference numbers.
- Reference numbers should change to superscript type.
Step # 4: Add Foot Notes
- Click on the Insert tab on the top menu tool to change the ribbon.
- In the Word section, click Header & Foot.
- In the Header & Footer dialog box that opens, click on the Slide tab.
- Under Insert on Slide, click Footer, and make sure a tick appears in the box on the left.
- In the message box under Verses, type the desired note for 1 field.
- Click on Apply to close the dialog box.
- PowerPoint moved the footnote to the bottom of the slide with reference number 1.
- Click on footnote. A dialog box will appear around you.
- Hold the cursor to the end of the line, and press Enter on your keyboard.
- The cursor moves to the next line.
- Enter important notes for the second point.
- Hit Enter and write as many notes as necessary.
- Click anywhere outside the text box to exit.
- PowerPoint introduces verse notes at the bottom of the slide.
Guide about How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Add and Create Footnotes in PowerPoint. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.