Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to add columns to Google Doc. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to add columns to Google Doc
As a cross-platform, web-based service, Google Docs is the number one choice for many when it comes to creating and hosting personal files and documents. When used as a bare bone, it can easily work as a feature control notebook for all your notes. However, for advanced users, it is a lot more.
We have already written about how to changed the page to landscape in Google Docs, but one of the unknown features of Google Docs has the ability to divide your book into several columns. This is great if you are writing a brochure or newsletter, for example, and Google Docs supports creating documents with two or three columns. It is very easy to set up up so let’s see how to do you.
How to add columns to your Google Doc
As mentioned above, adding columns to Good Doc is not a feature technology but can be specifically designed using tables.
- Write your content without columns. The best thing to do is to write your document in a single format (or equivalent) and leave a space or line (Click Insert and select Horizontal Line) where you want to share the content.
- Go to the top of the page, or where you want to start the columns. Press and then press Enter or Back twice.
- Click one of the newly created blank lines and click Table (located in the menu bar at the bottom of the browser tree of your browser) followed by Insert table.
- Drag your mouse over the rectangle to highlight the number of columns and rows you want. If you want to create 2 columns select (2 × 1) which will create a table with two columns and a line.
- Select content from the main page and hit Ctrl + X to cut.
- Click on the left side of the table and press Ctrl + V to paste the previously copied content.
- Also for other columns.
Guide about How to add columns to Google Doc
In this guide, we told you about the How to add columns to Google Doc; please read all steps above so that you understand How to add columns to Google Doc in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to add columns to Google Doc, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to add columns to Google Doc. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.