Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC
If you are looking for a more interactive way to turn off or restart your PC, use this guide to enable slide shutdown and restart button to touch and non-touch devices on Windows 11. Meanwhile, Windows 10 and Windows 11 have many options for shutting down or restarting your computer, but most of them require multiple mouse clicks, which you can get first. You can quickly shut down or restart your computer by double-clicking the shortcut icon while creating a desktop shortcut to shut down or restart. That will take time and trouble for you.
How to Create Lock Shortcuts in Windows 11
- Right-click the free space on the Desktop and select New Item and then the Shortcut option.
- In the shortcut mode box, type the next command and click Next button: – -tiipa / s / t 0
- Enter a name for the Lock shortcut icon and then click Finish button.
- Now, on the Windows 11 Desktop, a shortcut is created with the name Lock. If you want to turn off your PC, just double click on your shortcut icon and turn off your PC. If you want to decorate your icon, right-click on the shortcut icon and select the Properties option. Alternatively, select the shortcut icon by clicking on it then press Alt + Press from the keyboard to open the Properties dialog box.
- In the Locked Properties dialog box, select the shortcut tab and click “Change icon” button.
- After clicking on the Switch icon button, the Change icon dialog box will appear. Select the icon you want from the list and then click OK button.
- Now, in the Locked Properties dialog box, click on Apply and then OK button.
- So far, you have created a shortcut for Lock and changed your icon. If you want to share to the taskbar or start for easy access, right-click on your shortcut icon on the desktop and then select “Show more options.”
- Here, select either “Share to Start” or “Share to taskbar” option. Since power button is already in the Start menu, so just click on “Share to taskbar” to access from the taskbar.
Guide about How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to add/create a desktop shutdown shortcut on a Windows 11 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.