Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome
For most people, Google’s default Chrome tab is the New Option option. But what if you want to personalize this website to suit your needs? You have come to the right place if this seems like the change you want to make. We will show you how to replace your New Tab Page in Chrome in details in this post. You will also discover more customization options, such as background changes and thumbnails of your New Tab Page, and much more.
How to Changing the New Tab Page in Google Chrome?
- Open a new Chrome tab.
- Hover over the thumbnail of the page you want to remove.
- Click the “X” mark in the upper right corner of the tile.
- You will receive a message stating that your thumbnail has been removed. You can always restore the service if you have second thoughts. You can also restore all previously removed tiles by clicking on the “Restore All” option next to “Remove.”
The Best New Tab Extensions in Chrome
One of Chrome’s most popular New Tab extensions lets you customize your dashboard by adding a to-do list, daily focus, and other useful features features. This expansion has a size of 4.5 and has more than three million users worldwide.
It comes with free and paid features, the main difference is additional font and color customization, and integration options in one paid.
Leoh New Tab
The Leoh New Tab is the high-end leash you will find in the Store this season. It has an average rating of 4.7 stars and is used by more than 50,000 users.
The great thing about Leoh is that it offers a minimalistic design as well as some great customization features. You can add your Google Calendar, menu to-do, or turn on Zen Mode to play holiday videos in the background.
Infinite New Tab
This is one of the most widely used New Tab extensions in the Web Store with over 700,000 active users. It has an average rating of 4.5 stars, and according to previous extensions from the list, it faces a minimalistic design. This is a very nice Chrome extension that we ran across. It also features some Google integrations such as intelligent Mail Notification for Gmail.
How to Replace the New Tab Page with Extensions in Chrome?
- Once you’ve made your selection, click on “Add to Chrome” button adding next to the title extensions.
- When the recording is complete, you will see an extension icon on your toolbar in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Often, there will be a short scheduling process. Just follow the instructions, and your extension will be ready to use in no time.
How to Changing the thumbnails on the New Tab Page in Chrome?
- Hover over the thumbnail you want to remove.
- Click the three icons in the upper right corner. It will say, “More actions.”
- Select “Remove” to delete your thumbnail from the list.
- You can click “Remove” to restore thumbnail or click on “Restore Default Thumbnails” to change everything to default.
You can also rename thumbnails or change their URL links:
- Hover over the thumbnail you want to edit.
- Click the three icons in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Edit shortcut” option.
- A new window will open asking you to enter the “Name” thumbnail and “URL.”
- Make adjustments according to your preferences.
Guide about How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Add New Tab Pages to Google Chrome. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.