Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11
Windows 11 is the next operating system from Microsoft which will be a major update of the OS and will include other improvements under the hood. But as the company continues to grow, some users want things to stay the same. For example, you can add an additional field to the right-click “Send” text menu. You can still do this on Windows 11, but the steps are a little different. Here it is how to do you. This is an example of using the ‘Send’ menu on Windows 10. It looks like previous versions of Windows. You right-click on a file and there are options to send it to different locations. But things are getting weird for Windows 11. More on that below, so let’s get started.
One of the most effective ways to access your favorite applications, files, folders and web pages is through shortcuts. That is why, despite the clutter, many of us choose too many shortcuts on our desk. This tutorial shows you how to create all kinds of shortcuts in Windows 11 and Windows 10. We cover shortcuts for files, applications, folders and websites:
How to Add or Remove Items to Send to Menu in Windows 11
- If you want to add or remove any item from the Send to menu on your computer, do the following: –
- Press the Windows + R keys from the keyboard to launch the Run dialog box.
- Press the shell: send in the Run box and then hit Enter from the printer.
- When it is ready, it will open up next folder where you can find many shortcuts.
> AppDataRoaming Microsoft WindowsSendTo
- Those applications that you do not need, can be safely deleted from here. For example, if you do not need the “Fax recipient” option under the “Send to” menu, right-click on it and select the Delete option from the text menu.
- Also, if you want to add any application to the “Send” menu, drag the application shortcut to this folder. That application is added to the “Send to” menu. For example, if you want to add Notepad to the “Send to” menu, create a Note shortcut icon on the desktop. Then copy and paste that shortcut under the “Send to” folder. Now, when you right-click on File / Folder and select the “Send to” option, Notepad will appear in this app menu.
Guide about How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Add or Remove Items from the Send To Menu in Windows 11. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.