Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV
If you are an iOS user with a Samsung TV, using AirPlay 2 is a breeze. That is because it is often not fun to watch content on the small screen of your iPhone, iPad, and even your Mac. But you do not have to install it up with small screen. With the integration of Apple AirPlay 2, you can now easily transfer TV shows, movies, music and even your photos directly from screen to screen.
AirPlay lets you stream video and audio from your Apple devices to your Samsung Smart TV over your Wi-Fi network. Samsung unveiled this support for both AirPlay 2 and Apple TV applications back in May 2019, making it the first third-party provider to bring these Apple. features to the market.
AirPlay Mirroring with Raspberry Pi
The easiest way by which to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV is through digital digital AV converter. However, to do this, you will first have to buy the perfect AV Digital Lightning Adapter. Also, you will also need an HDMI cable.
How to iPhone mirror to TV without Apple TV using Adapter AV Digital Lightning:
- AV Digital Lightning Adapter needs to be connected to your iPhone’s power port, which is usually used to power your iPhone.
- One end of the HDMI cable needs to be connected to the HDMI AV Adapter Slot.
- Another end of the HDMI cable needs to be connected to the HDMI port on the back of your TV.
- AV Digital Lightning Adapter comes with an extra so you can also charge your iPhone while connecting to a TV if you want.
- Turn on the television and browse through the HDMI channels, until you reach the one corresponding to the HDMI port you plugged into.
- Now simply play any video on your iPhone and you will see that you’ve successfully been able to mirror iPhone to TVs without Apple TV!
How to Mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV via AirBeamTV
The process mentioned earlier is a simple and common way by which to mirror iPhone to TV without Apple TV. Otherwise, you can carry a pretty heavy load on the pockets as you have to buy a Lightning Adapter and an HDMI cable. In addition there is inconvenience limited by the length of your cables.
The best way to overcome all that stress is to use an app called AirBeam TV. This is an app that can connect your Mac to various Smart TVs out there. However, this is only valid for certain TVs so you should first be careful about the compatibility.
- AirPlay without Apple TV.
- No cables required.
- You can choose the quality of your network.
- Watch movies and play games on the big screen without the hassle of wires.
Supported brands and record links:
How to iPhone mirror to TV without Apple TV via AirBeamTV
- Turn on your Samsung TV connected to the same WiFi network as your iDevice.
- Click the Menu bar icon to start.
- Once the TV appears in the ‘Devices’ tab, you can select it.
- You will find that your iDevice screen has been mirrored to the TV!
AirPlay Mirroring iPhone / iPad to PC without Apple TV (Free)
Both steps already mentioned are great in their own right. However, one can see that they are either very expensive or in the case of AirBeamTV equipment, that its compatibility issues are very confusing.
This method handles both cases. You can use the so-called Free application. This is a completely free tool that can do various things, you can do AirPlay mirroring without Apple TV, without the use of any cables, and it is a one-stop solution. With this one tool, you can mirror iPhone to PCs without Apple TV and any hassles! If that is not enough then it works first as a recording software so you can still record all your screen activities!
This may seem too good to be true. However, rest assured that it is a well-known company that enjoys a well-known reputation in the Global Market, receiving high praise from Forbes and Deloitte (twice!).
How to mirror iPhone to PC without Apple TV for free
- Download and run MirrorGo.
- Connect your computer and device to the same WiFi. If you do not have a stable WiFi connection, then connect them to the same local network (LAN). That’s it! You have been able to perform AirPlay without Apple TV! Now, if you still want to be able to record your screen activities, then read on.
- Download the iPhone screen. (Optional) You will find Record button in the list of MirrorGo. You can press to start screen recording. You can enter button again to stop recording. You will be taken immediately to the video production mode.
AirPlay Mirroring without Apple TV via AirServer
Another efficient and easy way by which to perform AirPlay mirroring without Apple TV is to use AirServer. It is a great screen mirroring software that can get AirPlay mirroring even without Apple TV.
How to perform AirPlay mirroring with AirServer:
- Download AirServer. You can even download a free trial to see how much you like it. After downloading it, go ahead and install it on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Buy up from the bottom of your iPhone screen. If an AirPlay receiver is available, you will find an option for AirPlay.
- Simply go through the list of AirPlay receivers. Select the one in which AirServer is installed. Your devices will now be connected.
- Select the device and then switch mirroring from OFF to ON. Once you turn ON mirroring, your device will appear on the computer with the AirServer. The names of the computers will appear on your iOS device as well.
- Now whatever you do on your iOS device will be mirrored to your computer!
Guide about How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV
In this guide, we told you about the How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV; please read all steps above so that you understand How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to AirPlay Video From iPhone to TV. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.