Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC
It is almost impossible to escape the screens these days. We stare laptops for work, televisions during our binge times, and smartphone displays in between. This is bad for our health for a number of reasons – blue light keeps us awake at night and displays can be eye strain, among other things – but going offline is true. Now, turning on Black Mode can make screen time easier for your eyes. Windows 10 lets you switch between black and light themes, choose accent colors, and decide where those changes will appear. How to make Windows 10 color themes and switch to black mode.
How to turn black mode on windows
- Click Start button and then click the Settings icon, which is shaped like a gear.
- Click “Private”.
- On the left, click “Colors”. There are two black mode settings that you can play. You can choose one of two:
- Under “Choose your default Windows location,” click “Black.” This will turn black mode on most basic versions of Windows – essentially, the taskbar at the bottom of the desktop and the Start menu. Under “Choose your default
- App mode, “click” Black. “This has a much more widespread effect, and will automatically activate black mode in most of the apps you have.
How to turn black mode on specific Windows applications
If you turn on both black mode and find that some specific applications are no longer dark, those applications may have their own independent black mode settings.
To investigate, open the settings for the app in question and see if there is a program menu that can activate black mode.
For example, here how to Turn black mode in Microsoft Office:
- In any Microsoft Office application (such as Word, Excel, or Outlook), click “File” and then click “Options.”
- In the General tab, go to the section called “Creating your own Microsoft Office copy.”
- Click the drop-down menu for “Office Theme” and select either “Gray Black” or “Black.” Click “OK” and the black mode will be affected.
Guide about How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Allow Dark Mode in Photos App for Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.