Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS
Whether you have a constant stream of spam messages or you stubborn ex who won’t get “no” for an answer, message blocking is something you need to learn. Whether you are using iOS or Android, the process is possible faster and more painless than you thought. There is no such thing phone you have, if you’re wondering how to Block text messages – and even unwanted calls – is easy and we will show you how to do you.
While it is illegal for businesses to send unsolicited text messages, of course that does not stop many spammers from sending unsolicited text messages. If you are constantly annoyed with texts from the same recipient that you do not like, you can block messages from that number.
How to Block Text Messages on iPhone
There are several ways to block texts on the iPhone. When you do so, not only text messages are blocked from that number but also phone Calls and Clock timers.
From Existing Text Message
- Open Messages and tap the conversation with the number you want to block.
- Select the arrow to the right of the contact.
- Select information (indicated by a circular “i”).
- Select Info (last button in a row of four shown).
- Scroll down and tap this Caller ID.
- Select Block Contact to confirm.
If you do not have an existing message or a recent call from the person you want to block, but they are a contact in it. phoneo can set up blocking calls and texts from Settings.
- Open Settings.
- Click Messages> Blocked Contacts.
- Tap Add New.
How to Block Texts on Android
Many versions of the Android operating system are also scattered, so if you are using one that does not display the above instructions, those screenshots will not look like what you saw on it. phone or tablet. Try one of the following methods for freezing texts on Android if you are not lucky yet:
- Open the dialog, click the three icons in the upper right, select Block Number, then tap OK.
- Tap the three icons at the top of the screen and go to Settings> Blocked Numbers and Messages> Blocked Numbers. Enter the number you want to block, or select one from Inbox or Contacts, then select the green plus mark to add that number to your block list.
- Find Settings or drop-down list button and then browse for options for anything related to SMS, text, calls, messages, or more words which can be used to describe how someone might contact you. The blocking option should be there.
Block Text Messages By User
Some wireless service providers have message blocking tools that you can use to block spam text messages or specific numbers. This can be the preferred method of blocking messages if you as a parent are monitoring multiple phones and he does not want his kids to easily regain his restrictions.
Follow these links for all the information you need to know about how to block text messages on live websites without such type phone used on accounts: Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile. If you are an AT&T customer, the AT&T Call Protection application is a great way to block certain numbers or fraudulent calls.
Guide about How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS
In this guide, we told you about the How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Block Incoming Text Messages Without Application in Android and iOS. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.