Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC
One of the most common concerns that customers may experience is “USB transfer speed.” To solve this problem, we have compiled a list of three solutions for Windows 10/8/7 users to try to speed up. up Cable transfer rates now. USB 3.0 has a minimum transfer speed of 400MB per second, while USB 2.0 has a maximum transfer speed of 35MB per minute.
Your USB has a slow data transfer rate if you fulfill one of the mentioned requirements, such as freezing while transferring files or not reaching your average speed.
How to Speed Up USB Transfer Rate in Windows 10/8/7
Step 1. Change the USB Port, Connect your USB to Output Port (for Desktop Only)
- Cancel the transfer process first.
- Right-click to remove the USB drivers from the taskbar.
- Disconnect the USB drive and reconnect it to the USB port of the back of the computer.
Method 2. Recover Data, Format from Fix Bad Parts Soft and Speed Up USB
# 1. Recover and Recover All Exported USB Cable Files
- Select the location where the data loss occurred, be it hard drive, external disk, USB, or SD card, then click “Browse”.
- You can click Filter to specify only the file types you want while browsing. Go to “Deleted Files” or “Lost Files”, find the files you want.
- After selecting data, click “Recover” and select a location on another computer to save the files.
- Remember to back up the recovered data to another secure location on your computer.
# 2. Format to fix Bad Sections and Speed Up USB
- Connect the USB to your PC and open this “PC”.
- Find and right-click on the USB drive, select “Format”.
- Set the program files as “NTFS”, click “Start”, tick “Quick Format” and click “OK” from the USB format.
Method 3. Convert USB File System FAT32 to NTFS
- Click on “Start” and click cmd.
- Right-click “Right Command” and select “Run as Administrator”.
- Tail switch E: / fs: ntfs and click “Enter”. (Replace E: with drive letter of your USB drive.)
Guide about How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Boost USB Data Transfer Speed on Windows PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.