Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow
Some mobile applications such as Tor browser, secure Facebook pages, Chrome incognito mode, streaming applications, and banking applications have a screenshot restriction that prevents you from taking screenshots of the app privacy and security reasons. However, there are ways to bypass the screenshot restrictions for Android applications. Taking screenshots is a basic task in any operating system. It gets annoying, however, if you want to take a screenshot on Android, but the app does not allow this. Especially when you want to share information with your friends or family. This is a precautionary measure that Android has taken to increase Android security so that suspicious data is protected.
While this is a good move from Android, it will be frustrating in the long run. For example, if you want to share a screenshot of a webpage opened in Chrome incognito mode, you will see an error stating that the screenshot can not be saved – screenshots not allowed by your application or organization . The same thing happens with banking, payments, and even social media applications. If you take a screenshot now in secure applications, you will be notified with the error “The app does not allow screenshots”. In such a scenario, you complete the options. Even so, there are still beautiful ways to take a screenshot in Android to be around the limit. And in this article we will explain the following steps in details so you can take screenshots with any Android application.
How to Take Screenshot If App Is Not Allowed
There are two or three ways but one of them needs root. So we mention only those methods that do not require rooting your Android phone. Read on to know more.
Using Google Help
- Open Google Helper and then click the Search icon at the bottom right.
- Now, click your profile picture in the top right corner, and scroll down to General.
- Select Use screen mode and then switch to Use Screenshot.
Now you can take a screenshot on that app.
- Open an app that does not allow screenshot.
- Now, tap and hold Home button or buy up from the bottom left or right corner to launch Google Help.
- Click What on my screen? and if it does not appear you can type or say.
- After that, click Share Pin button.
Using the Scrcpy Tool
You can use some PC software that can record your screen. Here I will use Scrcpy which can mirror and record your Android device screen and the best part is that you do not even need root access. However, this method does not work on streaming applications. First, you can download software for Linux, macOS, and Windows from GitHub.
- Now, set up ADB on your PC and connect your Android phone. Run the adb command to check if your PC recognizes your device.
- After that, open the Scrcpy ZIP file on your computer in any situation.
- Open the extracted scrcpy folder and double click on the scrcpy.exe file.
- It will start mirroring your Android screen on your PC.
- Now, open the application on it phone and take a screenshot of the application on your Windows PC using Shift Ctrl S and on macOS or Linux, you can use the built-in shortcuts.
Guide about How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow
In this guide, we told you about the How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow; please read all steps above so that you understand How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to capture screenshot in Android Devices If App Doesn’t Allow. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.