Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11 . So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11
Windows 11 is by far the most promising user interface compared to previous patents. Not to forget, some crazy Windows 11 black themes are even there. Also, Microsoft has something coming up – Fluent Design – that will make the UI even easier to view. With so much already on the table, Microsoft does not offer Spices as an additional option to make things taste good. And, here – I mean – folder color customization. Do you know how to change the folder color in Windows 10? Do you know how to change the folder color without any software?
Okay, don’t worry, we got your back. If you are looking for solutions to help you change the folder color in Windows 11, then this article will help you. If you want to change the folder icons or use an icon case to your Windows installation, we have suggested a few for that too.
How to Change the folder color on Windows 11
Using Folder Photographer
Folder Illustrator is a freeware application that allows you to change the color of your folder from basic yellow to any other color. You can use this software to apply any color to frequently used folders. So to change the folder color on your Windows 11 PC, follow the steps below:
- First, click on button below to go to its download page. From there, download and exit to your computer.
- Next, locate the extracted file, and install it on your PC or laptop.
- When the program has started, click “Install”.
- Now, you can right-click on any folder, then click “Change Folder Icon”, then select the color you want for that folder.
Via Folder Colorizer
Folder Color is an application that allows you to color any folder in Windows 11. The utility is added to your status menu, and you can choose from a variety of pre-selected colors. In addition, you can use the built-in color wheel to create your own unique color. To color folders on Windows 11 through the Colorizer Folder application, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the button below, and download Colorizer Folder on your Windows 11 PC.
- Next, install it by going through the installation wizard.
- After it is installed on your computer, right-click on any folder and hit “Color”, and from there you can select a color for your folder.
Using Custom Folder
The CustomFolder user interface is a beautiful attraction, with many color options, and there are uploads and icons that you can use. You can remove or switch to another saved theme with a single click. You can even make a folder from one of your images, so the options are endless.
- First, download the CustomFolder application on your computer by clicking on it button below here to download CustomFolder software.
- After downloading, extract the folder on your device and install it.
- After installation, open the CustomFolder application, and now, you can drag and drop your folder to change its color.
- Next, simply select a color and click on “Apply” button.
Guide about How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11 ; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11 in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11 , which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Change Folder Color on Windows 11 . In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.