Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Change Last Name on Facebook. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Change Last Name on Facebook
There are several reasons to change your Facebook account name. Maybe you get the surname of the new bride and you want your profile to reflect this. Maybe he grew up with his childhood nickname – Billy, for example – and he wanted to go through William. Or maybe you just want to shake things up up a little. It is up give you why you want to change your Facebook name, but here’s how:
How to Change Your Facebook Name
- Log in to your Facebook account. Click the “Settings” icon at the top right of the screen and select “Account Settings.” The System icon looks like a small gear.
- Click “General” on the left if it is not already selected.
- Click the “Edit” link to the right of the Name field.
- Enter a new name in the “Last” field.
- Click “Save changes” to save the change.
Guide about How to Change Last Name on Facebook
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change Last Name on Facebook; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change Last Name on Facebook in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change Last Name on Facebook, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Change Last Name on Facebook. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.