Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone
Live photo captures a standing image with immediately before and after the shot. And sometimes you can really have a good time in a live photo. But often when you share photos alive, a living thing is removed and only a standing picture is shared. Live photos are a great pleasure. However, they will not work on non-Apple devices. So, if you want to share a photo alive, the safest thing to do is to convert it to a globally compatible GIF format. Sure – it wouldn’t look like that cool. But it is also better than static JPEG.
Embedded in your iPhone is an app that you can use to convert pictures, live photos and videos to GIF. You’re right; You do not need a third-party application to convert your files to GIFs. With the iPhone Shortcuts application, you can create your own GIFs in one easy step.
How to Convert Photos into GIF
Before you begin, make sure you have the Application Shortcuts. Unlike other built-in applications, Shortcuts can be deleted from your device. Do not worry. You can always download it for free on the App Store. Once the app is ready, here’s how to convert a photo to a GIF:
- Open Shortcuts.
- Go to the Gallery tab, then search for Convert Photos to GIF. Select, then tap Add Shortcut.
- Return to the My Shortcuts tab, then tap Convert Photos to GIF shortcut.
- Select up up to 21 photos. Based on our tests, going over 21 photos will lead to error. Once you are finished with your selection, click Add at the top right of your screen.
- You will display your GIF preview. Tap Possible will be released in preview without saving the newly created GIF. If you want to save it, click the Share icon at the top right, then select Save Image to save to Photos. You can also send it directly to the person via Messages or messaging applications such as Messenger.
How to Convert Live Photos to GIF
Before Apple Shortcuts, the first way to convert Live Photos into GIFs was to download third-party applications like Lively. However, doing so will result in a GIF showing the watermark with the app name unless you upgrade to a premium app for $ 4.99. Instead, use the iPhone Shortcuts app for free. To do so:
- Open Shortcuts.
- Go to the Gallery tab, then find Make GIF. Select, then tap Add Shortcut.
- Return to the My Shortcuts tab, then tap Create GIF shortcut.
- Select Live Photo from your album. Unlike in Photos to GIF shortcut, this shortcut automatically sends your GIF to the Photo album.
How to Convert Videos to GIF
You will need the same GIF shortcut to convert videos from it camera scroll into GIF. This shortcut will automatically download your video and send the converted GIF to your photo library. Alternatively, you can also use Video to GIF shortcut to convert videos to GIF.
Guide about How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to change Live Photos/Videos into GIFs on iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.