Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to change the scroll direction on a Mac. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to change the scroll direction on a Mac
Is the mouse wheel on your Mac going in the wrong direction? Not a word; you can change it easily in Settings Preferences.
Change this guide on your Mac
- Open Settings Favorites from the Apple menu.
- If you use it laptop’s trackpad, select Trackpad. If you are using an external mouse, select Mouse.
- Open the second tab, Scroll & Zoom.
- Scroll change direction
To change the direction of the mouse or music pad, check (or remove) the box marked Guide: Scroll. This will change this direction, regardless of whether you have already checked or not.
Change speed on Mac
If you find yourself past important keywords too fast or crawling a page with long, cluttered pages, you may need to change your browsing speed. This process is slightly different for a music pad and a mouse.
To change the speed of your mouse rotation:
- Go to Settings Favorites> Mouse.
- Use the slider to adjust your browsing speed. You can do this a little at a time – as the speed changes instantly, you can test different speeds on a page or webpage.
To change your navigation speed:
- Go to Settings Favorites> Accessibility.
- Select Pointer Control from the menu on the left.
- Select the Mouse & Trackpad tab.
- Select Trackpad Options.
- Use the slider to adjust your browsing speed.
To adjust the rotation speed of your mouse, go to Mouse Options.
Guide about How to change the scroll direction on a Mac
In this guide, we told you about the How to change the scroll direction on a Mac; please read all steps above so that you understand How to change the scroll direction on a Mac in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to change the scroll direction on a Mac, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to change the scroll direction on a Mac. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.