Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Change YouTube Channel Name. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Change YouTube Channel Name
Do you feel that when you first created the YouTube name, it was waiting for you to reach your next subscription venue? Do you want to reinvent yourself without starting a new channel? You have come to the right place. This guide it will not help you to make a living online, but it can give your channel the correction you need by writing it how to change your YouTube name in a few quick steps. Before you read any further, keep in mind that this guide There is a special focus on changing the name on your channel – that is, the name that appears when people visit the first page of your channel.
If you want to change your URL, you can create a custom custom if necessary, or delete it and create a new one, but you cannot change the existing custom URL. Also, while changing your YouTube channel name is the same process for both branded and non-standard (standard) accounts, you should be aware that the changes you make will also be used differently, Depending on whether you have a standard , non-exclusive account, or exclusive account.
How to change YouTube channel name?
- Log in to your YouTube account. To log in click ‘Login’ and enter your email address and password to proceed.
- Click the account icon in the upper right corner, a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the ‘Settings’ option.
- A new page will appear, where you will find your current YouTube name, click on ‘edit on Google’ next to your channel name.
- Replace your current name with the new name you selected and click ‘OK’.
How to YouTube channel description changes
You can even add a change to your YouTube channel description. Here are the steps you need to take to change your channel description. Channel description shows on the ‘About’ tab of your channel page.
- By entering your username and password access your channel on YouTube.
- Select your profile picture, click on ‘your channel’.
- The new page will appear here click on the ‘Play Channel’ option.
- Open ‘About tab’ and under ‘Description’ select ‘Edit’. (So far if you do not include a channel description and this is the first time when adding a description then, select + Channel Description).
- Enter your new description and then click ‘Done’.
Guide about How to Change YouTube Channel Name
In this guide, we told you about the How to Change YouTube Channel Name; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Change YouTube Channel Name in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Change YouTube Channel Name, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Change YouTube Channel Name. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.