Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Clear Kodi Cache. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Clear Kodi Cache
Off chance you have been using Kodi for a while, you should have got a lot of error messages. In the event that you have investigated these errors on the web then many of them would have asked to clear the cache on the Code to correct those errors.
Before clearing the cache unnecessarily, we should first get what you store and how it can help with fixing the Kodi errors. This article has two parts. The first part is finding out what is cached and how it is powered. Also, the next area is the memory how to clear cache for Kodi. You can avoid the part you think you need. Each part is an exception created for the best program.
How to Clear Cache, User Data and Library:
Clear Cache Code: The process of clearing the cache depends on the operating system you use. But the method mentioned below is to clear the cache from the Kodi application itself.
- Open the Code application and go to Settings in the upper left of the options.
- Navigate to File Manager -> Add Source -> None.
- Here enter the URL as https://dimitrology.com/repo and name the file source as Dimitrology.
- Click OK and return to Code home screen.
- Now, navigate to Add-ons -> My Add-ons -> Insert from the zip file.
- In the window, select the previously created zip folder.
- On here, click on Dimitrology -> plugin.video.freshstart.zip.
- Click on Install and wait for a few minutes until it installs addon.
- Finally, open the plugin and click OK.
Delete user data: To clear user data, you need to follow the custom instructions of the operating system.
- For Android: Navigate to Settings -> Applications and Notifications -> All Applications -> Code -> Storage and Cache -> Clear user data. This stands for Android smartphones, TV boxes, TVs, Chromecast, and so on.
- For Amazon Firestick: Navigate to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Installed Applications -> Code -> Clear user data. In the same section, you can also clear the cache memory.
Leave the library: The Kodi library is a collection of all Kodi-related data. Be it installed plugins, downloaded movies, or remodeled programs. It is all under the Kodi library. Therefore, eliminating the Kodi library is similar to the factory reset of the device. To remove the library, here are the steps:
- Open the Application Code and go to the Settings tab.
- In this tab, open the Media settings.
- Navigate to the Library tab -> Script Library.
- Click YES for confirmation and you have.
Guide about How to Clear Kodi Cache
In this guide, we told you about the How to Clear Kodi Cache; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Clear Kodi Cache in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Clear Kodi Cache, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Clear Kodi Cache. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.