Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Clear Windows 11 Cache. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Clear Windows 11 Cache
How can I clear the cache from Windows 11? Although cache helps to access parallel windows faster, a large number of caches can reduce the performance of the program. Therefore, it is recommended to clear the browser and browser cache from Windows 11 to increase system performance. In addition to career advancement, this is also independent up memory and correction of minor errors. What is a cache? Cache is a temporary file stored by many programs on the system in order to run faster on subsequent attempts. Windows and browsers create a cache. Over time, the cache accumulates on your PC and consumes a lot of memory, causing performance problems.
However, there is no easy way to clear all the caches stored on Windows 11 at once, as these conditions may vary. It can be stored in different folders, depending on the application you created.
How to Clear cache from Windows 11
How to Deleted Files Files in Windows 11
- First, you need to press the Windows + R key together on your keyboard.
- After that in the Run command, type cleanmgr / small disk and press Enter on your printer.
- Now you need to select the system partition driver where you installed Windows 11.
- We will give you a list of options, just tick all the available options and then click OK.
- Finally, a certificate will appear where you just need to click on Delete Files.
- Once the deletion process is complete, all temporary files will be deleted on your Windows 11 device.
In addition, there is another way to manually delete temporary files in Windows 11, follow the steps given below to do that.
- You need to press the Windows + R key together on your keyboard.
- After that, just type “temp” or “% temp%” without the words in the Run command.
- Next, a temperature folder will open, simply select all the files by pressing CTRL + A and then press SHIFT + Delete on your keyboard to delete your files completely.
- Once the process is complete, all temporary files in your Windows 11 system will be completely deleted.
How to Microsoft Store cache from Windows 11
- You need to press the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- In the Run command, type wsreset.exe and press the Enter key.
- At that point, a window with command prompt will open, you just have to leave it alone and wait for a while for the cache to be deleted.
- Once the deletion process is complete, the Microsoft Store will open automatically.
How to use Sense Storage to clear your cache in Windows 11
- First open Settings on your Windows 11 device.
- After that click on System, and then click Storage on the right-side pane.
- Change the Storage World option to turn it on.
- Click on “Enter Space Storage or run now”, then make sure to select the option “During free disk space” option.
- Below, just select to set the amount of time the file should be in the Recycle Bin before deleting it automatically.
- That is, now your Windows 11 system will delete temporary files automatically.
Guide about How to Clear Windows 11 Cache
In this guide, we told you about the How to Clear Windows 11 Cache; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Clear Windows 11 Cache in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Clear Windows 11 Cache, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Clear Windows 11 Cache. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.