Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC
When Miracast lets you project computer screens onto TVs, you will be amazed at how effortless and easy it is to throw videos and movies playing on your computer to TVs with Chromecast. Below are the steps to set up up Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer. Chromecast is a simple device that you can set up up and used on any device including Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android smartphones and tablets.
What it takes to set up up Chromecast on a Windows 10 PC
- Google Chromecast device.
- Windows 10 Computer
- Google Chrome browser is installed on your computer.
Once you are ready with all these things, follow the steps as provided below to first plug your Chromecast device into it. Home Television and then set up Chromecast on your Windows 10 computer.
Set up Chromecast on a Windows 10 computer
Follow the steps below to set up Google Chromecast on your Windows 10 computer.
- Plug in the HDMI end of your Google Chromecast device into your HDMI port Home TV and plug the end of the cable into the USB power adapter.
- Next, use the Remote Control of your TV to change the Source input of your TV to the HDMI port right into which the Chromecast device is plugged into.
- On most Remote Controls you will need to click “Input” or “Source” button and continue typing “Input” or “Source” button until the television signal changes from “HDMI 1” to “HDMI 2.”
- Now you are done with Settings up Chromecast device on your Television.
- Visit google.com/chrome to download and Install Google Chrome browser on your Computer, if you have not already used Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and visit chromecast.com/setup.
- On the Chrome Settings screen, click on Set Up Your Chromecast using this Computer link.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to Accept the Chromecast Privacy Terms by clicking on Accept button.
- Once you accept the terms, the website will start searching for available Chromecast devices connected to your WiFi Network.
- On the next screen, click Set My Up button.
- Next, click on the WiFi icon located in the top right corner of the Center on your Computer then click Chromecast to open WiFi Network.
- After connecting to the Chromecast open WiFi Network, click on Next button.
- . On the next screen, click Yes Arrow, if the code displayed on the screen of your Windows computer matches the code shown in the lower right corner of your TV.
- On the next screen you will be asked to provide a Name for your Chromecast. Click Any Name you want to use and click OK.
- . Next, you will be asked to confirm your WiFi Settings. Select your WiFi Network, Enter the password for your WiFi network and click Connect.
- Chromecast Introduces, Ready to Cast! screen.
Once you see the Ready to Cast screen, it is all set and ready to Cast whatever is running on the screen of your Windows 10 Computer on your big screen. Home Television.
Guide about How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC
In this guide, we told you about the How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC; please read all steps above so that you understand How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to Configure Chromecast on Windows 10 PC. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.