Hello Geeky, so today we are focusing on How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone. So please read this tutorial carefully so you may comprehend it in a better helpful way.
Guide: How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone
Sharing things like music is as easy as sitting next to each other and giving a headset. However, as wireless headsets become the norm, having multiple headsets can help. If you have a new iPhone, you can stream music and other audio to two pairs of AirPods at the same time. If you are connecting two pairs of AirPods to the same iPhone or iPad, or want to connect another pair of AirPods or Beats headsets and share the same thing, you have come to the right place. It doesn’t matter if you want to watch the same TV show on Apple TV or Netflix, or listen to the same playlist on Apple Music or Spotify.
Compared to traditional wired headsets, wireless headsets like Apple AirPods offer much more freedom. Not only is it restricted by cables, but Apple AirPods also offer much flexibility and faster connectivity. You also get various software hands features with Apple AirPods making them better than traditional metal earrings. One such feature Wired headsets cannot be made without adapters and additional cables have to connect two Apple AirPods to one. phone at the same time. Since this feature is somewhat new and may not be familiar with it, here’s a complete guide on how to connect two Apple AirPods to one phone.
How to Connect two AirPods to one iPhone
It is great to connect two AirPods to the iPhone and share what you are listening to. It is also easy to do. Just follow these steps, and you and your friend will be jamming to the same tones, at the same time, for a while.
- Start by making sure your AirPods are connected to your iPhone.
- Open Control Center by swiping down from the top right corner of the screen on the iPhone X and new. On older models, buy up from the bottom of the screen.
- Click the AirPlay icon in the track controls (circles with the bottom triangle at the top corner of the Control Center).
- The friend you want to share things with should make sure that their AirPods are in their case and that the case is open. They should bring their AirPods close to your iPhone.
- When your friend’s AirPods appear, tap Share Audio.
- Your friend can put their AirPods on their ears and you should hear what is working from your iPhone.
Guide about How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone
In this guide, we told you about the How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone; please read all steps above so that you understand How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone in case if you need any assistance from us, then contact us.
How this tutorial or guide assisting you?
So in this guide, we discuss the How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone, which undoubtedly benefits you.
I hope you like the guide How to connect Multiple AirPods to one iPhone. In case if you have any queries regards this article/tutorial you may ask us. Also, please share your love by sharing this article with your friends and family.